Sign in to follow this  
AcSlater

Nationals hotel

There are quite a few rooms available on Meridian Avenue, which is the road that stretches north from Will Rogers World Airport. The hotel I am staying in (and always stay in when in Oklahoma City, the Wyndham Garden Hotel) is fully booked, but the Wingate by Wyndham right next door has rooms available, as does the Days Inn, the Embassy Suites, and everything in-between.

There is a Hilton Garden Inn nearing completion next to the Hampton Inn in Bricktown which is within walking distance of the arena. There is also a Loft hotel nearing completion nearby. Several new limited service hotels located on or near Meridian Avenue north of Will Rogers World Airport. Shouldn't be a problem finding decent room at a reasonsble price.

Looking for 2 rooms as close as possible to the arena in Oklahoma City if anyone has a block of rooms or know of any rooms available please let me know. Thanks!!

I know Screech has a room but you might want to check with Zack and Kelly. Just dont let Belding catch you drinking after the finals.

There is a Hilton Garden Inn nearing completion next to the Hampton Inn in Bricktown which is within walking distance of the arena. There is also a Loft hotel nearing completion nearby. Several new limited service hotels located on or near Meridian Avenue north of Will Rogers World Airport. Shouldn't be a problem finding decent room at a reasonsble price.

I have tried all the above and it seems that the rooms have been blocked by schools. Still looking thanks!!

I have tried all the above and it seems that the rooms have been blocked by schools. Still looking thanks!!

I spent less than 20 seconds at www.hotels.com and found around 50 hotels in the OK City area that still have rooms available.

I spent less than 20 seconds at http://www.hotels.com and found around 50 hotels in the OK City area that still have rooms available.[/quote

Sorry I should have specified within walking distance to the arena.

AC might want to try this hotel in Bricktown.

They have free shuttle to the arena and most of all Okl City places.

Bricktown Hotel & Convention Center

Address : 2001 East Reno Avenue

Oklahoma City (Oklahoma), OK 73117

United States of America

Phone: +1405-235-1647