Sign in to follow this  
DF

$500,000 to erase all your memories of wrestling

Well, all the top wrestlers showed up when I won state.

It's not lewboo's problem who did and didn't show up. He defeated whoever they put in front of him and besides he's defeated many World and Olympic champs throughout his career. He would have won gold no matter who showed up.

Lewboo, why don't you do us the favor of posting some of the head to head results you had against guys who weren't able to compete in 1984? As I recall, it's a very impressive list.

DF, you are a scoundrel.

How many people would enjoy a Lewboo vs DF wrestling match for charity?

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 0627_n.jpg

DF, I have no memory of this mysterious most important tournament in wrestling, in fact I don't even know what wrestling is. Fortunately I do have some other memories of August 9, 1984. I remember partying in Los Angeles with some friends of mine. What I do remember is when your friends decide for some reason to hoist you on you shoulders and carry you into a night club, be sure and duck your head, which I did not do! Anyways, for some reason, when I entered the night club, the band played the song, We are the Champions and I was introduced. Apparently they were honoring me for winning a 5th grade chess tournament. Apparently hot women in L.A. were attracted to intellectuals that night, because somehow I woke up in the morning with 2 bumps on my head and a hottie under my arm. I do know this DF it's good to be the King!

Wow, that was at the peak of her beauty!

Wikipedia says that Jamie Lee Curtis was initially known as a "scream queen" because of her starring roles in several horror films early in her career. However, Wikipedia isn't that reliable and its beginning to look more and more like lewboo is somehow responsible for that nickname. :o

DF you just lost one of your biggest fans with that post to Lewis. You took it way to far there. Seriously not funny at all.

DF was just making reference to earlier threads. I'm betting Lewboo is amused; not offended.

I'd also bet that Lewboo is looking up to the sky and rubbing his chin right about now...

Ok I didn't catch those earlier threads and didn't that it was just said in jest. I don't miss many DF threads. Thanks for the clarification TOSU. DF like it or not, you do have fans(you have an Internet tournament every year, in your name). I'm one of them again. Carry on hating. Apologies...try to see it from my point of view: you just maliciously saying that out of nowhere.

Just when you think you have DF figured out he throws me a curveball and gets me.

Don't underestimate lewboo's photoshop skills, actual photo is below:

lewboodidi_zpsb4decf3b.jpg

Every time there's a DF thread, I know there's gonna be one of these.. the perfect combo. Always a great laugh. I like the name of the picture too.. 'lewboodidi' :lol:

Ignore this clown.  He's just a troll who says the same stuff for years and it's tiresome.  I finally figured out how to put him on ignore and it makes reading stuff here so much better now that I don't have to read the verbal diarrhea he produces.