4Colon vs 5 Tyler Graff, Wisconsin

3 beckman vs 6 Alan Waters

157:

4. Isaac Jordan, Wisconsin VS 5 Brascetta

165:

2. Taylor Massa, Michigan UNATT VS 7 Brock Gutches

4. Dan Yates, Michigan VS 5 Jackson Morse

10. Bo Jordan, Ohio State vs whoever waiting to see him

Maybe its just me, but it seems like the one of the most distinguishing aspect of Bo Jordan's career is that he doesn't show up. First HS, now college.

Of course, another distinguishing aspect is that when he shows up, he wins. But because he competes so infrequently there's always such a narrow frame of reference.

Bo Jordan already tech'd Cody Weiroch (sp) in recent tourney final. So, I would say that he's a real deal. Cody gave Chase Marsteller a tight match but got tech'd by Bo?

Look like the illness is hitting many now. December is the typical month to have high frequency of illness. So, I wouldn't be surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been posted on 2 Ohio forums that Bo Jordan is ill and won't be at Midlands . That sux I really want to see him against better talent

I figured something like this would happen. I was looking more forward to his matches , than any other matches at this tournament.

Bo Jordan already tech'd Cody Weiroch (sp) in recent tourney final. So, I would say that he's a real deal. Cody gave Chase Marsteller a tight match but got tech'd by Bo?

Look like the illness is hitting many now. December is the typical month to have high frequency of illness. So, I wouldn't be surprised.

First off I agree Jordan is the real deal, and teching Weircoch is impressive. What I do not like is that Pitt had Cody suck to 165 for college. He looked huge at 170 in HS, I am sure that was not the same wrestler that Marstellar wrestled. Regardless there is plenty of time for those two to hopefully meet eventually and see who is better.

So you question how to spell Weircoch, but then say "Chase Marsteller? It's "Chance, but I think you knew that already. ;)

" Cody gave Chase Marsteller a tight match but got tech'd by Bo? "

You can't read anything into that. That was last year when Chance and Cody wrestled with Marsteller going up a weight. Further lets speculate on Bo weighing in at 160 for last year's Ironman but then deciding to wrestle up a weight. With the right bracketing we would have seen a Bo vs. Cody final. I think Bo would have won it BUT WITHOUT BONUS, just like the Cody-Chance match.

Like others, I was hopin and wishin and prayin to see if Jordan could make it to TV Monday night.

First off I agree Jordan is the real deal, and teching Weircoch is impressive. What I do not like is that Pitt had Cody suck to 165 for college. He looked huge at 170 in HS, I am sure that was not the same wrestler that Marstellar wrestled. Regardless there is plenty of time for those two to hopefully meet eventually and see who is better.

So you question how to spell Weircoch, but then say "Chase Marsteller? It's "Chance, but I think you knew that already. ;)

Chasden, what state are you from? I'm going to guess PA.

Maybe its just me, but it seems like the one of the most distinguishing aspect of Bo Jordan's career is that he doesn't show up. First HS, now college.

Of course, another distinguishing aspect is that when he shows up, he wins. But because he competes so infrequently there's always such a narrow frame of reference.

What? Are you talking about ironman his freshman year? Give it a rest man.

He isn't obligated to compete at Midlands, I was excited to see him do it but if he isn't close to 100% there probably isn't much for him to gain by entering. You're acting like he owes it to you to wrestle at Midlands... something a hell of a lot of redshirts don't do anyway.

What? Are you talking about ironman his freshman year? Give it a rest man.

He isn't obligated to compete at Midlands, I was excited to see him do it but if he isn't close to 100% there probably isn't much for him to gain by entering. You're acting like he owes it to you to wrestle at Midlands... something a hell of a lot of redshirts don't do anyway.

........... damn straight steamboat- - tell him to back the hell up out of BOJO's grill ..............

Bo beat Cody in the FINALS of the tournament. Cody beat a few other wrestlers to get there, and there was a lot of time to recover between weigh ins and the finals. Throw in the fact that Cody had been in a college room for a while and I find it very hard to believe that Cody wasn't better than he was in HS when he wrestled Marsteller. Where did Cody ever show the skill in HS that he could make it to the finals of a collegiate tournament while being greatly affected by a tough weight cut?

Bo beat Cody in the FINALS of the tournament. Cody beat a few other wrestlers to get there, and there was a lot of time to recover between weigh ins and the finals. Throw in the fact that Cody had been in a college room for a while and I find it very hard to believe that Cody wasn't better than he was in HS when he wrestled Marsteller. Where did Cody ever show the skill in HS that he could make it to the finals of a collegiate tournament while being greatly affected by a tough weight cut?

Stupid thing to try to pick a fight over. They're freshmen . They have 4+ years to answer the question on the mat.