Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Gilman wins, Clark loses!

wow.

Gilman just beat Delgado while Clark lost to Garnett. Sounded like Gilman rode Dlegado almost the entire 3rd before getting 2 nearfall before the last second escape. Clark had a nice lead but tired and gave up the walk behind 3 times.

It's clear as crystal that '25 is too much of a cut for Clark.

wow.

Gilman just beat Delgado while Clark lost to Garnett. Sounded like Gilman rode Dlegado almost the entire 3rd before getting 2 nearfall before the last second escape. Clark had a nice lead but tired and gave up the walk behind 3 times.

Did Gilman hang in an underhook and stall, I mean use strategic position, in the 1st period?

wow.

Did Gilman hang in an underhook and stall, I mean use strategic position, in the 1st period?

i could not tell you. I'm listening on radio and they have some Iowa guys doing the call and they aren't giving too much in the way of opinion .

wow.

Similar to how Mega always did to McD?

wow.

Similar to how Mega always did to McD?

Guess Gilman got to watch Megaludis do it a couple of times last year, test it out last week himself, lose and then perfect it this week?

I am hardly an Iowa insider, but isn't it basically the rule that a guy who can start at a lower weight (like Ramos at 133) should not be asked to go to a higher weight even if his doing so would help the team?

Ramos has an insider track at a title at 133. Why would he even be asked to go to 141, where he would not be the favorite? This is especially true where Ramos will likely wrestle internationally at 133.