Sign in to follow this  
Hlywdboc1

SRod -141. Boley-197. Midlands /NY

Great Tourney !!

New York in da hous !!! Rodrigues-141 / Boley- 197. Nice job by "Da hammer" Greisheimer- and Dont call me Jesse - Ernest James. Ryan aint shoot'n Leblancs.

Gett'n very interesting for New York wrestling- others just starting out and doing quite well. McCabe, Murphy, Gwiz, Realbuto, Palacio . They are young'ns !!!

COM'N OUT PARTY - Madison Square Garden.

btw- Boley- 0 -NYS Titles

Rodrigues- 1-NYS Title

In New York it isnt an EASY place to win a State title.

LAST SEASON ???. LOL. You mean with that 4X NCAA Champ/in 4 -different weight classes. . Where was that kid from ?? PA- no/ NJ-no/ maybe, Ohio- no. (he was suppose to be from Ohio- like everyone was telling me..lol ) !!! hmmmm ........

Chris Weidman- Baldwin, NY = UFC Champ

Jon Jones- Union Endicott, NY= UFC Champ

Though, I do like the "FOG HORN" comment.

LAST SEASON ???. LOL. You mean with that 4X NCAA Champ/in 4 -different weight classes. . Where was that kid from ?? PA- no/ NJ-no/ maybe, Ohio- no. (he was suppose to be from Ohio- like everyone was telling me..lol ) !!! hmmmm ........

Chris Weidman- Baldwin, NY = UFC Champ

Jon Jones- Union Endicott, NY= UFC Champ

Though, I do like the "FOG HORN" comment.

Are you talking about Taylor? The guy you said wouldn't contend for AA status until his JUNIOR year of competition?

As for Jones and Weidman, they are 2 New Yorkers that did what they said they were going to do. Win the UFC Championship.

What ever happened to that New Yorker that said (posted) he would never post on the college board again if Taylor won Big 10s as a freshman?

I think HE was banned because he was doing a service for those Parents who are blinded by the light and are willing to pay for pipe dreams.

btw- How many times did Taylor lose to Dake ??? How many times did Dake lose in the NCAA Finals ?? If, they were pitching horseshoes 90% of this Board would still pick Taylor. (you included). Wanta still hold me to a frivilous BET ???

Koll just won the Windsor Tourney this past weekend . He is a STINGY wrestler who can score on your misses. Tough, strong and doesnt give you much. Talk to me in about TWO years and we'll compare who is doing what and where ?? No doubt- that Koll will be a good one in College. We'll see how that 9th grader is doing

Write these names down. PICCININNI/ KOLL/ RIFENBURG/DIAHOMIHALIS/ ARUJAU/ SPENCER-ROD/ RASHEED/ just for starters and get back to me in a few.

NEW YORK WRESTLING is very deep and productive. Our kids can even get their College degrees.

I think HE was banned because he was doing a service for those Parents who are blinded by the light and are willing to pay for pipe dreams.

btw- How many times did Taylor lose to Dake ??? How many times did Dake lose in the NCAA Finals ?? If, they were pitching horseshoes 90% of this Board would still pick Taylor. (you included). Wanta still hold me to a frivilous BET ???

That's one way to spin why "he" was banned.

As for Taylor/Dake - I do not care how many times Dake beat him.

Penn State has won 3 National Championships in each of his 3 years of competition. I wouldn't care if he didn't win NCAAs if Penn State still won the Team title.

Frivilous or not - you opened your mouth. And you were wrong. But the bet wasn't with me. I'll just continue to give you S_it about it. You're from The Island, you can take it...

lol. I can accept that. I can accept alot...being from the Island. I like to post about this Sport- I can be wrong and I have learned not to CONTEND with anyone anymore. I was guilty for retaliating. That's if I was the guy they BANNED.

David Taylor is a special wrestler who just was beaten by a kid who is schooled/skilled/ and tenacious- Doesnt want to be beat. He has been that way ever since I saw him wrestle as a 9th grader. When you thought you could beat him- the result was always the same. HE WON. Dake feels the sport better than any kid Ive seen- add that to a competitive edge. He'll beat you 1-0/ 3-2 or 9-8.

I play horses with Jay Black. A once GREAT singer - Jay and the Americans. (Cara Mia, This Magic Moment) Rumor has it he owes millions to the Gov't. So, they took the "Americans" away from him. Now, he is just Jay Black.

Imagine anyone taking your NAME away from you !! I thought we were all "Americans". :|

I agree, the boards would be better with a "full pardon" of LIMARTY. As long as he doesn't "retaliate", he can pique the interest of many and those who don't like him can refrain from commenting. Keep it on point and topic "RICHIO" the boards are better with a sensible Marty Riccio.

What happened to Bill Koll's kid when he came down from NY to wrestle in the KOM. State champ from New York and he got beat by a PA 9th grader

First off, that freshman is pretty darn tough in his own right. We're not talking about some scrub. The kid is regarded as the #2 overall freshman prospect in the Keystone State and proved how tough he was when he went toe-to-toe before losing 1-0 to Krivus in the finals. Coy has an extraordinary bright future; no shame in losing to a kid of his talent level. I have a feeling he is going to beat a lot of state champions from across the nation before his time at Penn Trafford is over.

Second, why take a shot at the student-athlete when your real issue is the adult poster? If you knew William Koll, you'd be a fan. He's a great kid who is incredibly modest about everything he has accomplished. He is going to finish his career as a three-time NYS Champion, a former NHSCA runner-up, a 2013 Junior GR All-American, and most importantly will graduate at or near the top of his class academically.

I have no problem if you want to call any New York poster out on their BS. However, leave the student-athletes out of it. When you resort to such cheap tactics, you become just as bad as the person you are trying to beat in the debate...Take the high road and direct your comments towards the correct parties involved.