Sign in to follow this  
HoundedHawk

Anyone have a phone number to FloWrestling? I'm frustrated.

I don't really know where else to turn, but to wrestling message boards.

I paid $150 on December 5 for their FloPro content. I got an email last week saying it was cancelled because my old CC I used a couple years ago expired. It's an old card I used to pay for their services from a couple years ago. For some wrong reason they now want to charge me $20/month for a monthly service when I already paid for the yearly. It's already been charged to my new card.

I emailed them back multiple times last week...nothing. And it's the heart of wrestling season and I'm missing out on stuff I've paid for.

It'd be nice to actually talk to someone.

Willie, I remember when you were a nice guy. When you wore your PSU colors proudly and posted as a fan . Now, you are just another one of Martin's biotches. Waiting to be fed.

Dont comment on something that you heard- when I know.

Willie, acceptable that your patronage is with your employer but, dont ever think YOU know anything about me or my discussions and more importantly what occurred in Philly. Your Team acted like the "kids" that they are . Bader/ Joe Flo good guys. I'll leave it at that.

Ryan,

I need help again. My account was decactivated again, yet I still have over 8 months left on a yearly subscription. I have emailed you several times with no response. Perhaps your email has changed.

I only want what I paid for. I'm not asking for any type of refund.

Currently they are hiring a new customer service rep to handle these types of situations.

Maybe apply for the job and you can resolve the FloPro issue yourself.

Flocasts-

1214 W 5th St, Austin, TX 78703

(660) 214-1356

Wow you'd think somebody as big as flow would already have a customer service rep....heck they need an entire department. Id love to get some of their premium services, but I am honestly afraid to give them my debit/credit card number. I am not trolling or trying to put them down. I'm an honestly concerned potential customer.

Wow you'd think somebody as big as flow would already have a customer service rep....heck they need an entire department. Id love to get some of their premium services, but I am honestly afraid to give them my debit/credit card number. I am not trolling or trying to put them down. I'm an honestly concerned potential customer.

Maybe you would feel more comfortable getting one of those "gift card" credit cards, charging it with exactly enough money for whatever subscription you want and then using that for the service? That way, nothing is linked back to your bank account itself, and you won't have to be afraid of the things most people get subject to.

Maybe you would feel more comfortable getting one of those "gift card" credit cards, charging it with exactly enough money for whatever subscription you want and then using that for the service? That way, nothing is linked back to your bank account itself, and you won't have to be afraid of the things most people get subject to.

This is the way to do it if you are concerned about over-billing...I think Willie even posted under a previous Flo bashing thread that he agreed it would be a good/smart option. It's a shame it has to be that way, but their reputation precedes them.

Flo has purposely set up their site to make it nearly impossible to find the link to disable or to cancel your payment methods. I tried to contact them multiple times and scoured the website but they never once answered an email so I actually closed my secondary bank account I used for my online purchases to keep them from charging my card months after I requested they stop charging it. Slimey practice is pretty close if you ask me I will never pay them a nickel again.

Not sure they have done anything illegal just unethical but it is obvious they do not want you to stop a subscription and have done everything possible to keep you from finding the link to stop the automatic payments.

Have their honest mistakes ever gone the other way, where people end up with flo pro without being charged? :?

They are slimey, I'd like to join for a month here and there but I don't want the credit card headaches.

Yes actually it happened to me right up until last week my card got closed in September, (I was on the monthly plan) and it just got closed down the week before nationals, I honestly did try to contact them and tell them I needed to switch my card, they emailed back and said "when it runs out they will email you a link to change the information" and I FINALY got that email last week :)

here's how you manage your acct....

when you're logged in, click on your name at the top of the page.

then next to the your name, use the drop down menu to 'manage account'

you can cancel from there.

also, for any problems with your subscription, email ryan.sterner@flocasts.com

This seems to be the default response. Yet there is no info about cancelling accounts on the FAQ (though there is info about how to donate, haha). Googling the issue, it appears members have indeed "cancelled" accounts without success. Cards continue to be charged. You don't see these type of complaints with BTDN. Something is definitely fishy about FloWrestling.

I took your advise LemonPie and googled them. It looks like they run a handful of different companies for different sport they offer and probably make a nice chunk of change off each of them. I mean they build one cookie cutter platform and just duplicate it for different sports I wonder if the other ones have the same issues with streaming.

cyclingdirt.org/

purefight.org/

floswimming.org/

gymnastike.org/

flotrack.org/

flowrestling.org/

How can you run that many differnet websites and have issues like this?

Looks like the track community is fed up too! http://www.flotrack.org/topic/13891-Sti ... otrack-PRO