Sign in to follow this  
HoundedHawk

Anyone have a phone number to FloWrestling? I'm frustrated.

Not sure they have done anything illegal just unethical but it is obvious they do not want you to stop a subscription and have done everything possible to keep you from finding the link to stop the automatic payments.

I don't know about Texas but I know that some states Attorney General's Offices (and local district attorney offices) track consumer protection complaints particularly as it relates to websites. The state's AG office or local DA's office can evaluate whether there is any fraud or deceit and actually apply pressure including court orders to a company to make corrections and come into compliance.

If you have a Citibank credit card you can also log into your online account and get a "virtual account number" with a dollar limit. I'd imagine some other credit card companies do it too. These are disposable numbers with dollar/time limits... and you can disable a number at any time (such as when you want to cancel a recurring service). It works well for me -- and it's cheaper and more convenient than buying gift cards.

here's how you manage your acct....

when you're logged in, click on your name at the top of the page.

then next to the your name, use the drop down menu to 'manage account'

you can cancel from there.

also, for any problems with your subscription, email ryan.sterner@flocasts.com

Ryan,

I am going to try and email you yet again at the above email address.

I just don't know what else to do.

After being hosed by Flo more than once. I used a virtual credit card number to sign up. The major cards offer it free of charge. It creates a virtual number with the expiration date the month you sign up. I signed up for a year late last april. When they switched/Added/Changed services to Flo Pro, I had Flo contacting me telling me to update my credit card, at which time I told them to go F&(( themselves, that I was paid up till this April. No issues since. :)

After being hosed by Flo more than once. I used a virtual credit card number to sign up. The major cards offer it free of charge. It creates a virtual number with the expiration date the month you sign up. I signed up for a year late last april. When they switched/Added/Changed services to Flo Pro, I had Flo contacting me telling me to update my credit card, at which time I told them to go F&(( themselves, that I was paid up till this April. No issues since. :)

My problem is that they already fixed this once. A couple months go by and the exact same problem occurs.

It's super frustrating to pay for a service and then it doesn't work on multiple occassions. I really wanted to watch a couple semi-final matches at nationals again. It keeps asking for my CC#. Yeah, like on top of this I'm going to be dumb enough to let it charge my CC again!

My problem is that they already fixed this once. A couple months go by and the exact same problem occurs.

It's super frustrating to pay for a service and then it doesn't work on multiple occassions. I really wanted to watch a couple semi-final matches at nationals again. It keeps asking for my CC#. Yeah, like on top of this I'm going to be dumb enough to let it charge my CC again!

Been there. After several billing issues during the wrestling season in 2012/13. I cancelled my subscription right after the NCAA finals in 2013. i was kicking myself a bit because the US Open was 17-19 April. So I missed it, Going through my credit card statement in late May, I found that Flow was still billing me, I logged in and tada, full access.. 2 full months after I cancelled and Not long before the WTT. After several days they reibursed me. I then re-upped using the virtual card and they are SOL with their bad billing..