Sign in to follow this  
LongShot

Dake/Taylor score prediction

wooowww !!! Who would of thunk it ??? Took Kyle Dake 3 NCAA Titles before the "flip-flops". Something must be wrong with this post. How can the MAJORITY favor Dake ???? Now, the Wrestling Gods are getting antsy......could mean trouble for the Cornell Constrictor.

wooowww !!! Who would of thunk it ??? Took Kyle Dake 3 NCAA Titles before the "flip-flops". Something must be wrong with this post. How can the MAJORITY favor Dake ???? Now, the Wrestling Gods are getting antsy......could mean trouble for the Cornell Constrictor.
Obviously their freestyle match has something to do with the shift. Am I going too fast for you? You get this right?

THE TAYLOR SUPPORTERS WONT CHIME IN UNTIL/UNLESS THE PSU PRODOGY WINS....I CAN HEAR IT NOW- "I TOLD YOU SO" !!!

Cornell Constrictor 3-2/ if, it is a snore fest.

Cornell Constrictor 8-3/ if, he opens up and Taylor gets frustrated.

btw- the timing of this match is NOT the best time for Dake. Just stating the obvious throughout his College career he has shown displays of gassing- not being overly enthused against moderate competition in Dec. etc.. I also, like his ability more when he is cut to a conditioned weight -instead of accepting the extra weight jump (165). IMO- Kyle Dake is at his best at 50 somethn . Hopefully, FILA will change the weight class to 152.5 in the near future.... and then I would buy my ticket to Rio -

THE TAYLOR SUPPORTERS WONT CHIME IN UNTIL/UNLESS THE PSU PRODOGY WINS....I CAN HEAR IT NOW- "I TOLD YOU SO" !!!

btw- the timing of this match is NOT the best time for Dake. Just stating the obvious throughout his College career he has shown displays of gassing- not being overly enthused against moderate competition in Dec. etc.. I also, like his ability more when he is cut to a conditioned weight -instead of accepting the extra weight jump (165). IMO- Kyle Dake is at his best at 50 somethn . Hopefully, FILA will change the weight class to 152.5 in the near future.... and then I would buy my ticket to Rio -

1- The people supporting Taylor all along have posted their predictions of how he wins many times already, some even in this thread.

2- Wow, if that doesn't sound like hedging your bet, I don't know what does :roll:

*Note:The statement immediatly following this, about Dake "not being overly enthused against moderate competition in Dec. etc" is absolutely laughable, you moron. To call Taylor moderate competition, which Dake would not be overly enthused about, wow. This from the guy who has never taken a shot at Taylor (or any other wrestler), right?

3- What do you know, another hedge (*cough* excuse). You can't call Dake wrestling at 165 an "extra weight jump" if it has been professed, by the team, that he is most likely going 165 all season.

Finally...Did Taylor win the Big 10s his Freshman year? I don't recall...any input on that result Marty?

PA _Fan,

"input or output"- you still remain an orafice in the lower quadrant.

I stated an OBVIOUS Fact. Throughout, Kyle Dake's College career he has been a BETTER wrestler in Feb/ March than he is in Nov/Dec/Jan. He beat Molinaro I believe 2-1 early...than molested him in March two years ago. (btw- can we use the word molested - in reference to a PSU wrestler??). This only proves your SENSITIVITY toward any reference toward the ANNOINTED ONE- D.T.. I dont HEDGE...I told you all long ago about the rise of "Kid Dynamite"- If, Dake really takes this match seriously- I wouldnt be surprised if he "decks" Taylor again.

PA _Fan,

I stated an OBVIOUS Fact. Throughout, Kyle Dake's College career he has been a BETTER wrestler in Feb/ March than he is in Nov/Dec/Jan. He beat Molinaro I believe 2-1 early...than molested him in March two years ago. (btw- can we use the word molested - in reference to a PSU wrestler??). This only proves your SENSITIVITY toward any reference toward the ANNOINTED ONE- D.T.. I dont HEDGE...I told you all long ago about the rise of "Kid Dynamite"- If, Dake really takes this match seriously- I wouldnt be surprised if he "decks" Taylor again.

Odd that you didn't address any of my criticisms directly. Speaking vaguely and in generalities gets you nowhere.

You made outlandish statements that make you look like a fool (not surprisingly), and when I directly counter them you just go on some vague tangent about who knows what and ignore the criticisms completely.

Not to mention you continue to tell us all how you long ago about the rise of "Kid Dynamite" ...laughable.

And You didn't answer my final question. You know, about Taylor winning the Big 10s as a freshman.?

The guy has no class, no honor, and not a hint of intelligence. A crude loudmouth who has accomplished nothing, yet critiques the elite without a second thought.

Not surprised in any way that he hails from that area.

LOL....NJWC !!!!

your redneck is glowing . ACCOMPLISH...lol!!! Dude, Im sure my Resume- has more acknowledgements than yours.....this , Im almost certain. So, you have a problem with "an area"...lol..Long Island and their people ?? How do you feel about Gays and different Ethnicities ???

secondly, ELITE ??? So, tell me it is ok for me to "compare" only the Ham n Eggers- not the ELITE...lol ??? Im call'n up Mr Dake right now - to tell him his son is ELITE..then, I will call up Coach Koll and tell him he has to treat Dake differently then his other wrestlers.

Anytime you want to compare a 135 IQ to the amount of fingers n toes you can come up with - Please, I will gladly accept.

btw- Am I allowed to critique Alex Rodriguez or Eli Manning ????? Is it ok for me to believe that the NY Jets would have a hard time with the Alabama Crimson Tide. Is it ok that I think Romney has no idea what "working" for a living is ???

And on top of it all, a pathological liar. You have the intelligence of a 4 year old...golden retriever (that's been hit by a car). Your "resume" is undoubtedly written in crayon.

You really are an idiot. As for me being "redneck", is that what people from NJ are? My buddies from the South would get a kick out of that statement.

How do I dignify that compilation of stupidity ??/ Im glad you live in the Blueberry Capital of the USA- YAWN !!!

So, who do you see winning the Dake/ Taylor match. ??? There must be a reason why you are here- unless, then again you are another "stalker" that follows me around like a shadow. You know you do not have to read any of my posts !!???

It really is no use even talking with Marty, I know this and I still do it anyway. I just like to point out the instances where he is being a) evasive b) dishonest c) moronic or d) some combination of a, b, c, and a few other adjectives I left out.

Example:

I also, like his ability more when he is cut to a conditioned weight -instead of accepting the extra weight jump (165).

This is both b and c.

Dishonest because he is making it seem as if Dake is moving up a weight to wrestler Taylor, therefore giving Taylor an advantage. So if Taylor wins, "so what Dake went up a weight he should have beaten him". If Taylor loses, "haha see! Taylor can't even beat Dake when he is going up a weight!" This is sleight of hand at best, and an awful attempt at hedging at worst.

Moronic because it is common knowledge by this point that all indications at this point (including from Cornell directly) are that Dake is going 165 this season, so he is not making "an extra weight jump", and Marty knows it.

**Edit: Marty, none of us should have to read any (let alone all) of your posts here, remember? Didn't Taylor win the Big 10s as a Freshman???

LOL....NJWC !!!!

btw- Am I allowed to critique Alex Rodriguez or Eli Manning ????? Is it ok for me to believe that the NY Jets would have a hard time with the Alabama Crimson Tide. Is it ok that I think Romney has no idea what "working" for a living is ???

Oh no. Nope. No No No No No No. We already debate far too much on these forums to bring politics into the mix.

MBP,

I hear dat !!! lol. He did make a PREDJUDICIAL remark. He amplified a feeling that ALL Long Islanders have a common characteristic ..??? hmmmm...??? Imagine if I was a Black President and he told me how he really feels ...lol . He lives in South Jersey- I believe in a Town called Selma....LOL !!!

PA_fanatic,

"Get over yourself, sir" !!! You have displayed more IDIOCY than I- and to continue it only enhances your TARD status.

PA_fanatic,

"Get over yourself, sir" !!! You have displayed more IDIOCY than I- and to continue it only enhances your TARD status.

Are you quoting yourself...im a bit unclear? Im not 100% sure you understand what quotation marks are used for...

And ill just point out how you continue to do this (which I pointed out a few posts ago):

"You made outlandish statements that make you look like a fool (not surprisingly), and when I directly counter them you just go on some vague tangent about who knows what and ignore the criticisms completely."

*Note: ^This is how you use quotations, to cite something said previously, not whatever you used them for.

Thanks for the English lesson....ExCuSe Me WhIle i BuRp """""""""""

Maybe Ill just write this alone, and say nothing else in my post so you can't ignore it.

"You made outlandish statements that make you look like a fool (not surprisingly), and when I directly counter them you just go on some vague tangent about who knows what and ignore the criticisms completely."

I will be inclined to ANSWER YOU this way.

You better look up the word OUTLANDISH ??? I think you mean to say that I had an OPINION - and VOICED IT LOUDLY. While I was wrong in it's entirety- I did specifically say or used words like MATURITY- and- constant WEIGHT CLASS rises . All justifiable - all reasonable doubts concerning your "love child".

I also, said that I was wrong on many posts about this specific subject . I also, said that I would stop posting on the College Board. ....lol....I changed my mind- so, get over it.

now, be a nice little gremlin and find a rock to crawl under...k ???

I believe this is from Einstein

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

To all the posters that engage with LImartin - you are insane. Please stop. Nothing will change. To engage with him in pointing out his outlandish positions (at times) or his reneging on his bet, you are never going to be satisfied. I think you actually make him happy when doing so.

My recommendation, ignore him. Don't feed him.

personally, i love to engage with marty because i feel some satisfaction when he ignores a question and changes the topic because he has been proven wrong. you cant keep addressing the topic because he will never be wrong.

as for taylor siding predictions: i have posted many times and dont feel the need to post on every new topic that pops up when someone new figures out they are wrestling in november in folkstyle. i have taylor 5-2 7-3 somewhere in there. i think taylor gets out and rides dake for riding time.

nom,

has figured this out in a mere 136 posts..GO FIGURE !!!

SOCK.

I actually can see that score happening- and Taylor winning in November. Just Dake's MO- since he started at Cornell- to peak in March is the objective. Wouldnt surprise me that Taylor can get the "W".. Though, Im choosing to believe Dake will be passionate about the outcome.

as great as dake has been at ncaa's remember he did lose to levalley at eiwa's. it isnt always the november/december vs february/march for dake. i would guess weight management played big roles in the eggs he laid early in the year. you also have to consider a 5-6 loss career is still off the charts because it is tough to go out there and win every time even when you are the better wrestler. i dont see dake having any weight management mishaps at 165 and think he will be consistent throughout the year.

nom,

has figured this out in a mere 136 posts..GO FIGURE !!!

SOCK.

I actually can see that score happening- and Taylor winning in November. Just Dake's MO- since he started at Cornell- to peak in March is the objective. Wouldnt surprise me that Taylor can get the "W".. Though, Im choosing to believe Dake will be passionate about the outcome.

PA _Fan,

This is all from the same person, in the same thread. He goes from Dake not being enthusiastic enough for this match, to choosing to believe Dake will be passionate.

And my favorite:

He has a range of predictions varying from Dake winning by fall, all the way to Taylor winning by a margin of 4-5 pts.

And then has the audacity to say: " I dont HEDGE"

:lol:

I believe this is from Einstein

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

To all the posters that engage with LImartin - you are insane. Please stop. Nothing will change. To engage with him in pointing out his outlandish positions (at times) or his reneging on his bet, you are never going to be satisfied. I think you actually make him happy when doing so.

My recommendation, ignore him. Don't feed him.

LImartin is owning these people. This is not debatable.