Sign in to follow this  
jerbufoon

FLO FIX

All 8? Sounds like you didn't try to change anything so it kept streaming,. When login credentials or session info needed to be verified is when it failed for me. I attribute jerbuffoon's browser behavior to coincidence, even though I don't know my arse from a hole in the ground.

To be honest, if started lagging when I had all 8 going but ran fine with 4, but I just thought my internet could not support streaming all 8 and that's why it bogged down. I was able to switch between mats though.

Says I can't connect to the server? Error loading the stream? Manifest not found or invalid?

My internet works fine. No mat will work.

Edit: Ooh! New error! ERROR 500: Master db server is not available now!Disallow write operation on slave server!

Anyone else have this happen to them?

Edit 2: Now the site has crashed completely.

Edit 3: Site is back up, videos still don't work.

The site finally came back up for me, but now the video streams just say "Error loading media: file not found" with a big black message on the video that says "STREAM UNAVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY". Watching from New Jersey.

Edit: Working now!!