Sign in to follow this  
MA_Wrestler

Scuffle day 2

Pretty much all chalk at 25, Garrett n Mega cruise, looks like we'll get that rematch.

Morrison wins, Roth beats Conaway by 1, Thorn majored Soto, Gulibon over Mango. Didn't expect Thorn to dominate a tough Soto like that, I had my doubts about him at 33 but he cold to a long way to Minny's national title hopes. Gulibon, talk about hot n cold, loses to Dane Harlowe, beats Mango, go figure. Not making it an easy choice at 33, Conaway beat Mack who beat Gulibon.

Very few upsets in this tournament on the championship side through the quarters. It'd be nice to see some underdogs pull through in the semis. I've kind of gotten used to expecting big upsets this season.

J'Den Cox beats MM, I'd consider that an upset. Also Gulibon over Mango would be considered an upset to most.

Very few upsets in this tournament on the championship side through the quarters. It'd be nice to see some underdogs pull through in the semis. I've kind of gotten used to expecting big upsets this season.

J'Den Cox beats MM, I'd consider that an upset. Also Gulibon over Mango would be considered an upset to most.

I agree on those two, although Mango had already lost to Soto this year, so I'm not too suprised Gulibon took him out. Still, I'd expect to see see a few bigger names get taken out in the semis.

http://s103.trackwrestling.com/tw/opent ... eSize=1359

Notables: 125 chalk, 133 gulibon beat mango, 141 spisak beat small and mecate beat henderson, 149 chalk, 157 miller beat Bradley, 165 chalk, 174 chalk, 184 chalk, 197 biggest fireworks Schiller pinned Rosholt, Bonaccorsi beat Beazely 2-0, Cox beat McIntosh 2-0 and Gadson won, 285 chalk. Lawson won In 2nd tiebreakers.

Dieringer just beat Realbuto via a RT point per Trackwrestling. Realbuto living up to the hype some have been heaping on him. Dieringer is the real deal.

Realbuto is real good and improving but it wasnt really that close. Dieringer was in his clock watching mode 2nd and 3rd.

Dieringer just beat Realbuto via a RT point per Trackwrestling. Realbuto living up to the hype some have been heaping on him. Dieringer is the real deal.

Realbuto is real good and improving but it wasnt really that close. Dieringer was in his clock watching mode 2nd and 3rd.

That really isn't a positive for Dieringer.

That really isn't a positive for Dieringer.

Haha so true.