Sign in to follow this  
headshuck

Trackwrestling "Verify" feature

It would be nice if afterward it reset you right back where you has left off. However, in most cases you must go back through and restart the whole event to get to all the info again. If they fixed that issue I could live with the occasional user time-out verification. I'm not sure if the pay version eliminates this though.

It would be nice if afterward it reset you right back where you has left off. However, in most cases you must go back through and restart the whole event to get to all the info again. If they fixed that issue I could live with the occasional user time-out verification. I'm not sure if the pay version eliminates this though.

If you refresh your page and hit submit/retry, you won't have to go through the whole process again. This works on my pc as well as my iphone.

If you refresh your page and hit submit/retry, you won't have to go through the whole process again. This works on my pc as well as my iphone.

I was meaning when your within the functions of an event (like the brackets). It makes you go back through the entire process again from the opening place when refreshed. Seems like their should be a way for the system to auto re-generate the same page with the additional info. Yeah a minor issue but it does get annoying over the course of a day or two event.

That doesn't work for me. And ita really annoying when u have to go and flip through popular tournamenta to find something not on the main page. I dont think u can bookmark a tourn u r following

Since we're building a wish list, I wish they would display events that began the day before. Like the Scuffle. If you browse for events today you won't find the Scuffle. You have to search for "Scuffle" and it comes up as a "past" event. This one is almost a bug.

And I hope we don't have someone replying to this thread "Whiners. You get what you pay for." Nobody is whining here. Trackwrestling.com is an awesome service that could use a couple tweaks to be even better.

Since we're building a wish list, I wish they would display events that began the day before. Like the Scuffle. If you browse for events today you won't find the Scuffle. You have to search for "Scuffle" and it comes up as a "past" event. This one is almost a bug.

And I hope we don't have someone replying to this thread "Whiners. You get what you pay for." Nobody is whining here. Trackwrestling.com is an awesome service that could use a couple tweaks to be even better.

Agree, I was just always under the impression that this setup was intentional. Why can't I open a tournament in a new tab and later refresh it for updates. It tells me it doesnt know what I am looking for. And I'm referring to brackets, not the running scoreboard

I think that's even the case when an event is over

The UI is riddled with annoyances. I can't think of any task that is smooth to the user. From a computer with a solid network connection, everything is minor but a phone at a tournament is often unusable.

The app itself seems pretty solid and it is rarely down.

I was meaning when your within the functions of an event (like the brackets). It makes you go back through the entire process again from the opening place when refreshed. Seems like their should be a way for the system to auto re-generate the same page with the additional info. Yeah a minor issue but it does get annoying over the course of a day or two event.

I let the bracket time out on me. When I chose another weight class got a notification that it couldn't pull up the weight class I was looking for. I hit F5 (refresh), brought me back to the main tournament page which is the dash board and then had to go back and choose bracket again. It didn't back me out of the tournament.

Just my experience with the app.

I let the bracket time out on me. When I chose another weight class got a notification that it couldn't pull up the weight class I was looking for. I hit F5 (refresh), brought me back to the main tournament page which is the dash board and then had to go back and choose bracket again. It didn't back me out of the tournament.

Just my experience with the app.

Thanks, I will try again. So the next day u could return to where u were?