Sign in to follow this  
jerbufoon

ramos vs colon

I've seen video where Ramos pins his opponent and then does a double biceps pose flexing to stir up the crowd. I always thought that was a bit much and humiliating to the pinned wrestler. The finals of the NCAA, okay, but otherwise, not cool.

Colon did nothing after pinning Ramos to show him up. Ramos could learn some humility from Colon.

I've seen video where Ramos pins his opponent and then does a double biceps pose flexing to stir up the crowd. I always thought that was a bit much and humiliating to the pinned wrestler. The finals of the NCAA, okay, but otherwise, not cool.

Colon did nothing after pinning Ramos to show him up. Ramos could learn some humility from Colon.

+ 1

+ 1

+1

I could be wrong, but the only 2 times I remember Ramos doing this were both against Penn State after he got a big pin in CHA to pump up the home crowd. (Might have done it a 3rd time against Okie State in CHA too)

I have never been overly impressed by Ramos, but I was shocked to see how easily Colon handled him in all positions. 133 is going to be very interesting at NCAA's. It's refreshing to see a weight class that is not totally controlled by the Big Ten.

+ 1

+1

Colons move is a matter of timing as much as power. Ramos takes an akward shot. Looks like he is trying to go cross body on a high-c, but doesn't clear the top arm. He's not really in the right position to shoot it either, for just a moment he is really unbalanced on his foot/knee and before he xan recover Colon takes him over. Great pancake (or whatever you want to call it).

That stupid stare he gives all his opponents and excessive celebration while standing over his opponents after big wins to show his dominance is sad to me but for Brands that is par for the course. Colon just manhandled him, then stuck him in a way a playground bully would do-but then got up and respectfully shook his hand walked off the mat like a gentlemen. Colon has my respect.

I feel Ruth's stupid "I don't even have to try to bet you" "lackadaisical" "sloppy" approach to the sport shows more disrespect to his opponents, coaches, teammates, and the sport then Ramo's stare ever could. Glad to see a hard working kid that takes the sport serious put it to him.

That stupid stare he gives all his opponents and excessive celebration while standing over his opponents after big wins to show his dominance is sad to me but for Brands that is par for the course. Colon just manhandled him, then stuck him in a way a playground bully would do-but then got up and respectfully shook his hand walked off the mat like a gentlemen. Colon has my respect.

How dare wrestlers get excited when they win a big match in front of 15,000 people! Save that for the professional wrestling circuit. Oh, wait...