Sign in to follow this  
headshuck

Flo for the final

Sorry for the dumb question here but....I've watched all weekend with no problems. Not counting for over a year with little problems....now nothing...won't even take me to the home page...do I really assume this is on my end?

T1 guy....that question is for you as you seem to be the only one w/o problems.

NO I am on a T1 line and still not getting the finals but I go to other sites and I can watch other live feeds of things... this is all on FLO.... the weren't expecting this many people would be my guess and we crashed the site... they obviously didn't load balance the site.

Looks like track wrestling for me and watching little stick men:-(

Sadly I have been relegated to this for the whole tournament but at least I can smile knowing they didn't get another cent from me. I did get my monthly notice that the CC I used a year ago was indeed still expired and was refused.

NO I am on a T1 line and still not getting the finals but I go to other sites and I can watch other live feeds of things... this is all on FLO.... the weren't expecting this many people would be my guess and we crashed the site... they obviously didn't load balance the site.

This absolutely on them. In one day, I've tried on 2 windows based PCs, and iMac, and iPad using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari for two different high speed and hard wired internet sources. I know what I'm doing in regards to video feeds and some of the associated quirks. This is not on our end at all.

What bothers me is that their twitter post from 22 minutes ago is false, or temporarily true for a minute, but I have not been able to watch any part of the event except for a few seconds of pregame announcement.

Now, as of 7:37, it's back up at the end of the Retherford match.

I am running it on a T1 Line and all things are a go... I can watch stuff on other feeds... FLOWRESTLING it is YOU!!!

Why, are you at a business? Today most cable connections are substantially faster than a T1 or even bonded T1s at a fraction of the cost. I'm pulling 29 Mbps over cable and about that on merely LTE.

No Flo here.

I will be disputing the charge on my C Card

Go for it! You have nothing to lose.

They'll challenge it most likely but if they don't get their feces together they will slowly fade away...along with their childish announcers.