Sign in to follow this  
headshuck

Flo for the final

I think subscribers should give Flo an opportunity to offer a refund before filing complaints or requesting a chargeback with your credit card.

That would make sense if FLO would put something up on their site recognizing technical,difficulties, kind of like media outlets do all the time when the unforeseen occurs. Part of the problem is FLO rarely recognizes and issue and blames it on their subscribers but laughs their way to the bank after taking subscription money. This is also not the first instance of their product and issues. I've been subscribing for awhile and have had issues before. I just gave them benefit of doubt and never complained . And by the way, a refund or acknowledgement for complaint is very painful since I've been down that path before as well.

I think subscribers should give Flo an opportunity to offer a refund before filing complaints or requesting a chargeback with your credit card.

Too late.

FTC complaint filed.

Been there done that as well. You can not get a person to talk to.

Can you even get on their regular site right now while they are pushing the Flo Pro Southern Scuffle stuff? I can't seem to by pass any of that to even see what's on their main page. Seems like its almost a site blackout (I think they did this before during the Taylor vs. Dake super match last year) just to try and get you to sign up during this event.

They are in position to get away with occasional poor service because they claim availability of lots of different content.

Well right now I can't get to any content on their regular site, just the FloPro sign up page. I can't seem to by pass any of that to even see what's on their main page. Seems like its almost a site blackout durin the Southern Scuffle (I think they did this before during the Taylor vs. Dake super match last year) just to try and get you to sign up during this event.

I was guessing they did the blackout to help with the unstable server issues. Just a guess though. I don't really check in there often. Everything seems to be paywalled this season.

They've definitely made it much less interesting for casual fans to want to click over to. I was a member for the main part of last season. I paid for the month right up until the Southern Scuffle then cancelled my account not caring about any content after that. Even though I had prepaid for the month in full they immediately cancelled my subscription and I didn't get to watch it. I won't be giving them any more money, so the site is more or less dead to me now.

Dear Flowrestling,

I am sure as a responsible company that failed to deliver a paid-in-advance service, you will be refunding your customers for the product that was not fully delivered.

We collectively await your response.

I subscribed last October/November to watch Super 32 and the labored through one of my worst consumer experiences in recent memory. Tried again for the Who's Number 1 event and had a similar experience. Tried the Ironman tournament and saw some improvement but still a very disappointing level of service. I was hoping that the problems would have been resolved in time for the Southern Scuffle. Unfortunately this was the worst experience to date. I was not able to even access the main Flowresting landing page for over 120 minutes much less access the FloPro portion of the site. At this point I have lost patience and enough is enough.

Even more frustrating than the above experience is the lack of acknowledgement of a problem from the powers to be at Flo. IS there anyone at Flo who has ever been responsible for delivering a service or product to the public? The absolute refusal to acknowledge these problems exist is pathetic on Flo's part and is indicative of a complete lack of competence and regard for their customer base. More than likely a combination of both.

Flo's model (if it worked) is a good first step for satisfying decades of pent up demand for access to the content marketed by Flo. With the lack of acknowledgement of the problem it appears that Flo believes that people will tolerate their incompetence as there are no other immediate options available in the market. At the end of the day they may be correct. As for me I plan to end my subscription ASAP.

I subscribed last October/November to watch Super 32 and the labored through one of my worst consumer experiences in recent memory. Tried again for the Who's Number 1 event and had a similar experience. Tried the Ironman tournament and saw some improvement but still a very disappointing level of service. I was hoping that the problems would have been resolved in time for the Southern Scuffle. Unfortunately this was the worst experience to date. I was not able to even access the main Flowresting landing page for over 120 minutes much less access the FloPro portion of the site. At this point I have lost patience and enough is enough.

Even more frustrating than the above experience is the lack of acknowledgement of a problem from the powers to be at Flo. IS there anyone at Flo who has ever been responsible for delivering a service or product to the public? The absolute refusal to acknowledge these problems exist is pathetic on Flo's part and is indicative of a complete lack of competence and regard for their customer base. More than likely a combination of both.

Flo's model (if it worked) is a good first step for satisfying decades of pent up demand for access to the content marketed by Flo. With the lack of acknowledgement of the problem it appears that Flo believes that people will tolerate their incompetence as there are no other immediate options available in the market. At the end of the day they may be correct. As for me I plan to end my subscription ASAP.