Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

Sorry Nico

well as of now hes looking at the 3 spot 2-2-3

anyway between delgado garret gilman nico are wonderful for US internationally, there high pace styles are so much better than anything nickerson, sanders hazewinkel, simmons etc

If Garrett can keep his weight down that low for his career, he's going to be lethal internationally. He has the very rare combination of extreme explosiveness and a motor that won't quit. I don't even understand people like that, since it takes different types of muscle to be great at both.

And to think that he's still improving at an accelerated rate....

Garrett is my favorite college lightweight to watch at the moment.

He also looked like a pencil necked scrub before he got to Cornell. He is jacked now. I was surprised to see how much muscle he'd packed on. He's obviously still very lean so it may be an optical illusion, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him grow into 133.

No idea how much he cuts now, but it can't be little. He's taller than the vast majority of his opponents and does not look to be giving up much muscle to anyone.

He also looked like a pencil necked scrub before he got to Cornell. He is jacked now. I was surprised to see how much muscle he'd packed on. He's obviously still very lean so it may be an optical illusion, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him grow into 133.

No idea how much he cuts now, but it can't be little. He's taller than the vast majority of his opponents and does not look to be giving up much muscle to anyone.

He wrestled our 112 in our gym his sr year and he didn't look like a pencil neck scrub.

When he was in Reno on the 20th and 21st of Dec we talked, but it wasn't about his cut, and he didn't look huge (for a 125) in person. He's always been big for his wt class and has handled getting on weight very well.

If Garrett can keep his weight down that low for his career, he's going to be lethal internationally. He has the very rare combination of extreme explosiveness and a motor that won't quit. I don't even understand people like that, since it takes different types of muscle to be great at both.

And to think that he's still improving at an accelerated rate....

Garrett is my favorite college lightweight to watch at the moment.

Couldn't agree more...

He also looked like a pencil necked scrub before he got to Cornell.

Wrestlingnerd, there is a level of inanity to many of the posts on this beloved gathering of thoughts we call themat.com College forum, which is to some degree expected and accepted as being part of the deal...but what you typed and I quoted above is quite literally the stupidest thing I have ever seen anyone write on here.

Happy new year.

Those California kids are too good for you.

Garrett was not a bigtime, bigtime recruit. He only got this good with Coach Koll coaching him up.

:D

It's "certainly" either that or the fact that he turns into a pumpkin every time he wrestles a tier 2 recruit from CA so he'll never win a title. That explains better why Delgado owns him too.