Sign in to follow this  
Rakkasan91

Hey FLO

i got about 2/3 of the finals. more than a little frustrating. was it just more traffic than anticipated? hopefully its just growing pains and an easy enough fix. customer satisfaction and trust levels will probably stay dinged up for a while. at least if it was an excess traffic issue it would be a positive indicator for the sport in general.

You're like the great Gatsby, an eternal hopeful. I don't know anyone else who would respond to getting swindled by Flo as all on this thread did by saying that it's good for the sport!

If I ever fall on hard times, I want you in my corner.

i got about 2/3 of the finals. more than a little frustrating. was it just more traffic than anticipated? hopefully its just growing pains and an easy enough fix. customer satisfaction and trust levels will probably stay dinged up for a while. at least if it was an excess traffic issue it would be a positive indicator for the sport in general.

You're like the great Gatsby, an eternal hopeful. I don't know anyone else who would respond to getting swindled by Flo as all on this thread did by saying that it's good for the sport!

If I ever fall on hard times, I want you in my corner.

im not gonna lie, i did let loose quite a few curse words last night.

Im sorry for the web stream going down. You deserve better. We need to do better. Last night was simply unacceptable. If you are requesting a refund please email ryan.sterner@flocasts.com

I understand that we have a lot of trust to make up with the community after last night. We are going to double down on our investments into infrastructure and talent to keep a stream and site up when it matters most.

my sincerest apologies

I appreciate your acknowledgment of the trouble. I appreciate but don't need the extreme angles and boom camera. The old single camera is sufficient until the bugs get worked out.

Let's get Mac and cheese down before we try lasagne.

Im sorry for the web stream going down. You deserve better. We need to do better. Last night was simply unacceptable. If you are requesting a refund please email ryan.sterner@flocasts.com

I understand that we have a lot of trust to make up with the community after last night. We are going to double down on our investments into infrastructure and talent to keep a stream and site up when it matters most.

my sincerest apologies

I appreciate your acknowledgment of the trouble. I appreciate but don't need the extreme angles and boom camera. The old single camera is sufficient until the bugs get worked out.

Let's get Mac and cheese down before we try lasagne.

much rather watch the bcs championship game via a old box tv with a poor quality antennae than on a plazma with an hd broadcast that cuts out

martin why are you just now going to invest into your product shouldn't that be something that you did long ago I mean you've been streaming live for years now how can you call your self a media company if you continue to struggle with broadcasting media

I hope subscribers tell us about the refunds once they get them. Or it's another case of flo saying one thing in public and playing stupid in private.

Based on Martin's post, I requested a refund by email and got a response that I was credited. I have not yet verified that the refund was actually applied.

I hope this doesn't turn into one of those ongoing 'billing problems' others have mentioned.