Sign in to follow this  
tec87

Dean Does the Impossible!!!

Gabe Dean is pretty damn impressive. Announcers saying he is pretty damn thick. Shows some incredible technique and great strength. Anyone have good background on him?

Kudos to Dean. Momentous victory.

Dean outwrestled Ruth.....Got TD, 2 escapes, stall point and reversal. Ruth didnt do much.

This is not true. Ruth tried a ton but most didn't work. He tried his cross face cradle. He tried a cradle on a shot, he took many shots. He tried a lot. There were times he seemed too relaxed. I agree. Should have had more fire at the end.

Ruth has always wrestled nanchalant, but now he seems its something else. I wonder if he is a bit burnt out. This is not just because of the lost to Dean who wrestled great. I just felt something was up ever since he came back.

Gabe Dean is pretty damn impressive. Announcers saying he is pretty damn thick. Shows some incredible technique and great strength. Anyone have good background on him?

Kudos to Dean. Momentous victory.

I Googled this about Dean when he started winning matches that caught my attention: http://www.michigangrappler.com/news_ar ... id=1025327

Turns out wrestling isn't even his best sport!

Yes, very nice match by Dean. At the same time, Ruth has looked very disinterested this season. Hopefully this lights a fire.

He was interested in the late-night scene, I bet you never saw dean at taco bell running over curbs.

Dean outwrestled Ruth.....Got TD, 2 escapes, stall point and reversal. Ruth didnt do much.

This is not true. Ruth tried a ton but most didn't work. He tried his cross face cradle. He tried a cradle on a shot, he took many shots. He tried a lot. There were times he seemed too relaxed. I agree. Should have had more fire at the end.

Ruth tried a couple half-assed shots.....He didnt wrestle like the Ruth who won 2 titles. He had zero fire.

Ruth has always wrestled nanchalant, but now he seems its something else. I wonder if he is a bit burnt out. This is not just because of the lost to Dean who wrestled great. I just felt something was up ever since he came back.

No one said this as Ruth pinned and TF'd his way to finals. Dean took it to him from the very very start. Did he take Ruth out of his game? Perhaps. Ruth didn't 'lose' this match. Dean won it.

his dad was an all American at minny. Not otherwise significant credentials compared to many other prospects out of high school.

He is a product of flwc's grey shirt program that Simaz is turning into a solid development machine. People might mention Hahn, but I think this kid is all cam Simaz product. Reports were coming out that dean was beating bosak convincingly of late.