Sign in to follow this  
Big10fan

Dake Taylor threads sad

Wow sometimes reading this board is really sad. How about we just give both of these guys a ton of credit for wrestling the match. Think back over the years at how many great matchups could of happened and nobody will step up and take them. These guys have the balls to step up and take on the challenge and for that they both have my complete respect.

Im a PSU fan and have no clue who will win the bout. What I do know is no matter what happens Kyle Dake and David Taylor will go down as 2 of the best wrestlers in decades and the history of the sport.

What will be really sad is whoever loses the contest will get run thru the dirt on this board the second the match is over. How old are the posters on this board for real. Then you wonder why wrestlers don't want to step up and take these challenges.

This is not meant for all the posters on this board as there has been some very positive and good conversation with reasonable predictions posted as well.

Wow sometimes reading this board is really sad. How about we just give both of these guys a ton of credit for wrestling the match. Think back over the years at how many great matchups could of happened and nobody will step up and take them. These guys have the balls to step up and take on the challenge and for that they both have my complete respect.

Im a PSU fan and have no clue who will win the bout. What I do know is no matter what happens Kyle Dake and David Taylor will go down as 2 of the best wrestlers in decades and the history of the sport.

What will be really sad is whoever loses the contest will get run thru the dirt on this board the second the match is over. How old are the posters on this board for real. Then you wonder why wrestlers don't want to step up and take these challenges.

This is not meant for all the posters on this board as there has been some very positive and good conversation with reasonable predictions posted as well.

This match is going to be seen far more as an exhibition anyway. The REAL mudslinging will occur at nationals, assuming that Dake is, in fact, going 165.

Guest Hammerlock3

how about you stop being such a pu$$y?

Amen

Daaaaaaaaaamn.

Daaaaaamn. hahaha.

What's sad to me is that we have adopted and supported this belief that the best thing to do with a problem is to be silent and ignore it. As if taking a stand and speaking out against the wrongs that people commit is never the answer.

Been a member of the board for 10 years now, that philosophy is working real well isn't it? We sure have eliminated the crass talk and rude behavior haven't we.

I personally feel that you're right Big10fan and rather than watch you have to endure it alone, I'll take some of the flack with you for standing beside you in being sick of the trash that goes on here.

Guest Hammerlock3

the serious problems on this planet are caused by bozos who throw fits over others thoughts/words.

Guest Hammerlock3
What's sad to me is that we have adopted and supported this belief that the best thing to do with a problem is to be silent and ignore it. As if taking a stand and speaking out against the wrongs that people commit is never the answer.

Been a member of the board for 10 years now, that philosophy is working real well isn't it? We sure have eliminated the crass talk and rude behavior haven't we.

I personally feel that you're right Big10fan and rather than watch you have to endure it alone, I'll take some of the flack with you for standing beside you in being sick of the trash that goes on here.

PS notice how certain noble posters are willing to "take some of the flack" (jesus himself? check the IP) while instructing us on how to talk/think.

the motivations of these dopes are obvious.

PS notice how certain noble posters are willing to "take some of the flack" (jesus himself? check the IP) while instructing us on how to talk/think.

the motivations of these dopes are obvious.

I'm not going to disagree with you on that, because I believe your right. However, even with malcious intent it does illustrate an important point. Why exactly are people digging graves for those who don't deserve them. Why is it that a certain wrestler can behave like an absolute jackass off the mat, get in trouble with the law countless number of times, be abusive to his girlfriend and be a complete rascist prick, yet people love him and praise him cause of how good he is on the mat and yet another young man who is a downright good citizen, who spends his spare time actually contributing to his community has to know that posters are ripping him apart simply because he didn't go undefeated.

Yeah, I guess I will speak out about that.

hahaha