Sign in to follow this  
Jaroslav Hasek

Did this bother anyone else re: Ruth v Dean?

maybe its just me but there is something that really bothered me watching the big upset last night.

Ed Ruth. Gabe Dean. thats only 14 letters between both wrestlers' names. thats way too few letters for me. hey guys, try having a few more letters in those names, please. thanks.

Wtf are you talking about?

maybe its just me but there is something that really bothered me watching the big upset last night.

Ed Ruth. Gabe Dean. thats only 14 letters between both wrestlers' names. thats way too few letters for me. hey guys, try having a few more letters in those names, please. thanks.

Wtf are you talking about?

i would expect at least an average of 5 letters per name, or 20 letters total. 14 is just absurd. also maybe throw in another syllable or two. four syllables for four names? come on, thats just not right.

The PSU bashing on this forum is ridiculous some times.

Said the guy whose footer is bashing a team. Pot meet kettle.

People will do anything to take PSU down a notch. Some posters on this very forum even claim that Ruth eats Taco Bell in season. The mods shouldn't allow that kind of liable.

The PSU bashing on this forum is ridiculous some times.

Said the guy whose footer is bashing a team. Pot meet kettle.

People will do anything to take PSU down a notch. Some posters on this very forum even claim that Ruth eats Taco Bell in season. The mods shouldn't allow that kind of liable.

Speculating whether or not a particular wrestler was eating Taco Bell in-season would hardly make someone liable for libel.

It didn't bother me. After all, we're all just interconnected cells in this super-being we call the universe. Welcome to the circle dude. Save some of that for me!!