Sign in to follow this  
snapspinscore

Ruth will easily repeat as champ.

I remember watching Ed Ruth beat Mack Lewnes in the Southern Scuffle semi-finals and thinking:

1) Mack wrestled really sloppy that match, 2) he had no sense of urgency, 3) what a fluke

I can understand why a lot of people are blowing off Dean's win right now. I did the same thing four years ago.

The original poster is forgetting that Dean is a freshman who almost quit the sport a year ago because he wasn't having success. He is on a similar learning curve as his team mate Nahshon Garrett. I'm betting the Dean who beat Ruth is going to be significantly improved in March, with a ton of confidence built this weekend.

Penn State may have the best upper weight line-up in the country, but Cornell may still have the best room in the country for a 184 lber who appears to be improving every practice. Dean will be ready in March.

Ruth may very well win, but I highly doubt it will be easily.

I remember watching Ed Ruth beat Mack Lewnes in the Southern Scuffle semi-finals and thinking:

1) Mack wrestled really sloppy that match, 2) he had no sense of urgency, 3) what a fluke

I can understand why a lot of people are blowing off Dean's win right now. I did the same thing four years ago.

And when Lewnes won 2 NCAA championships those next two years it made everyone right.

Whoops, wrong guy.

And when Lewnes won 2 NCAA championships those next two years it made everyone right.

Whoops, wrong guy.

You obviously don't understand what he's saying haha

I think Ruth can make some adjustments, but I wouldn't bet against dean to repeat this result.

I will bet (sigline with you) that Ruth will make the adjustment(s) and if they wrestle each other at NCAA's Ruth will beat him (thereby Dean will not repeat this result).

Do you assert it will happen by pin and willing to bet on that basis only?

How long the sig duration?

Nothing gay.

Dean was as pointed out by someone crushed once by Ruth

So then you would agree that David Taylor was "crushed" by Bubba? Or are you in the camp that asserts he "just got caught"?

Personally I go by what it says on my 401K prospectus - "Past performance does not necessarily predict future results". ;)

Bubba is undefeated against Taylor, bubba pinned Taylor into NCAA finals. It's nice to go by prospectus.

I think Ruth can make some adjustments, but I wouldn't bet against dean to repeat this result.

I will bet (sigline with you) that Ruth will make the adjustment(s) and if they wrestle each other at NCAA's Ruth will beat him (thereby Dean will not repeat this result).

Do you assert it will happen by pin and willing to bet on that basis only?

How long the sig duration?

Nothing gay.

scribe, my posting friend, the onus is not on me to say how he (Ruth) will win.

You stated that you would not bet against dean to repeat this result. That's what I'm betting you on, that he will not repeat his win.

Make the duration a month. No reference to body parts or man-love (ala no homo). Just probably something along the lines of how superior a wrestling school my alma mater is in relation to yours (or vice-versa should he, in fact, repeat his result)!