Sign in to follow this  
Flying-Tiger

McCauley and Downey Out at Nebraska?

go to http://www.twitter.com/search and search on their names. Once you find them, click on their name and then click on their tweets. Downey is harder to find, but his twitter handle is @Funky_Bunky. His last few tweets are a bit strange. He could be quoting lyrics, but not sure.

"cuz we lost it all! nothing last forever! im sorry i cant be perfect....now its just too late, and we cant go back!"

"i know no body to blame, Kurt Cobain - i did it to myself... "and we're all just entertainers, yea we're stupid and contagious'"

I agree someone needs to be sure and make sure this kid is ok. These thinks need to be taken seriously. This ties to my other post regarding coaching and fully understanding today's student wrestler. It is not about the coaches ego but about developing these kids and winning. Watch the Big10 network and look at these guys, for a good part it's not about the team or the wrestler but about them. If they show their discuss their egos stay in tack

Not sure why they left but if either is texted what is mentioned the need some one to lean on

They will be ok, I promise. They were born to fight/wrestle. School just isnt for everyone. Doesnt make them bad people and his tweets made you dumber? They are lyrics and dont take it too seriously and try to psychologically diagnose them off a couple tweets and rumors. These are YOUNG guys remember. Stop trying to make them grow up so fast. I think them jumping around and things not working out will only make them better. As long as they fight for what they want and dont let the doubt of others influence them. They have gained a lot of life experience from all these occasions. Call them screw ups but who are you to say that is the path for everyone. It either makes or breaks you when you dont succeed in a situation, I have a feeling the more they fail in one place it will only lead them to find where and how to be great. They just have to learn, maybe there lives previously wasnt what they needed and they are learning now. So be it. GO GET EM GUYS!

Did anyone think this was going to have a happy ending? Another example of why you don't hold your kid back for sports. You are telling them that athletic accomplishment is more important than academic advancement. Things like this happen and they don't know what to do.