Sign in to follow this  
TripNSweep

Solution for Pico

That article is not good...

Pico's father sounds like a typical overzealous father and it sounds like Andy Barth has dipped deep into his pockets...

I just find this whole thing to be extremely arrogant and a pipe dream. He has barely wrestled a match nor has he fought a fight and he is being crowned, King. Give me a break!

RetiredPoster is a 'Negative Nancy'.....

After all this discussion, I am sure you see my point and concern. Over and out.

I only wish him well.

Your wish must have come true. Nike has signed Pico, you know the multi billion dollar athletic wear company? Send some of that good karma to the kids going the college route buddy, they need it more than Pico does now.

After all this discussion, I am sure you see my point and concern. Over and out.

I only wish him well.

Your wish must have come true. Nike has signed Pico, you know the multi billion dollar athletic wear company? Send some of that good karma to the kids going the college route buddy, they need it more than Pico does now.

?

You're assuming Pico joins the army with no intention in fighting in armed combat. Just increase my tax dollars even more so we can pay him an income to train toward his olympic aspirations. I hate when I hear this kind of crap.....join the army for financial security?????

You're assuming Pico joins the army with no intention in fighting in armed combat. Just increase my tax dollars even more so we can pay him an income to train toward his olympic aspirations. I hate when I hear this kind of crap.....join the army for financial security?????

95% of military members join the military for financial security.

I know lots of people who join the military and have no intention of fighting in armed combat. Is it a possibility? Yes, everyone who takes that oath knows they're handing their life over and will fight if called upon. But unless you pick a handful of MOS you're not very likely to see actual combat ever.

are there additional team trials for the juniors like there is for seniors, or did that last tournament lock in the USA team for FILA Juniors?

assuming Pico is the rep regardless (pretty safe assumption i think), then the FILA tournament should be a nice test. Pico was a FILA Cadet last year, so he's on the young end of the Junior age spectrum. And there's been comments that some other federations fudge the ages to try and win more international medals for their club. so Pico should see some pretty good competition at Juniors.

be cool to see if Snyder can repeat as champ. have their been any 2X Junior world champs before? my knowledge of international junior or cadet wrestling is basically nil.

95% of military members join the military for financial security.

I think you just made my point

are there additional team trials for the juniors like there is for seniors, or did that last tournament lock in the USA team for FILA Juniors?

In a post match interview, Pico mentioned going to the FILA Jr WTT.

FILA Jr Nationals qualified Pico for the Senior WTT. Has anyone heard any news of him attempting the Senior World Team before settling for Jr?