Sign in to follow this  
ban_basketball

Getting Back To The Center

Sorry to take the lazy approach and not look in the rule book, but is there an actual rule for how long a wrestler must take to get back to the center?

I ask because a lot of fans and coaches jeer at wrestlers who do take "extended" time, and treat it as if it is a rule violation.

At the Scuffle the Missouri guy got a stalling point called against him for taking to long to get back to the center in the match against Tanner Weatherman.

Weatherman was down 6-0 after 2 period and scored 6 TD and a stall point in the 3rd to win 13-10

In the old days when there was a referee's decision for tie breakers, you hustled back to the center to impress the ref.

In the days after the "old days" but before the "new days" so i guess we will just call it back in the "days'' you hustled back to the center just so you didnt get screamed at by your coaches.

In the old days when there was a referee's decision for tie breakers, you hustled back to the center to impress the ref.

In the days after the "old days" but before the "new days" so i guess we will just call it back in the "days'' you hustled back to the center just so you didnt get screamed at by your coaches.

Now that was funny and TRUE.

This post makes me want a +1 function on this board very badly.

This post makes me want a +1 function on this board very badly.

+1