Sign in to follow this  
Enrico_Palazzo

Read on the forum of the evil other site

I won't publicly state my reasons for leaving USA Wrestling, other than they are personal in nature. Anyone who cares to contact me can do so at jason@bryantwrestling.com or send me a PM.

I enjoyed my three years in Colorado Springs, but I'm looking forward to getting back to Minnesota. Aside from the frigid winters, it's a great place to live.

As I was perusing the other site forum (TOM/AWN), I read that Jason Bryant now works for The Open Mat? I am confused? Is that true? Say it isn't so? What gives?

Wondering where the "Evil" aspect comes from... Would love to know.

As I was perusing the other site forum (TOM/AWN), I read that Jason Bryant now works for The Open Mat? I am confused? Is that true? Say it isn't so? What gives?

Figure of speech. Any rival can be called the evil empire. The Yankees are a rival, people call them evil. Themat is a rival of TOM and FLO. That's all. But I suppose the fact that TOM is ultra-sensitive to everything said about them and even has a forum thread bashing what other sites may do or have done on their site could be construed as a reason why one would use the word "evil", as in "the hated rival" although hate is a strong word but goes with the flow (not FLO) of the statement.

Hopefully with a new person leading the way that will change. But a rivalry is good.

Figure of speech. Any rival can be called the evil empire. The Yankees are a rival, people call them evil. Themat is a rival of TOM and FLO. That's all. But I suppose the fact that TOM is ultra-sensitive to everything said about them and even has a forum thread bashing what other sites may do or have done on their site could be construed as a reason why one would use the word "evil", as in "the hated rival" although hate is a strong word but goes with the flow (not FLO) of the statement.

Hopefully with a new person leading the way that will change. But a rivalry is good.

I was just cruous, although half your statement (I know you meant it as a shot) that we are ultra-sensative, I could you use some help with. So if we defend or discuss things outside our own forum we are the "ultra-sensative"? Interesting perspective.I know full well you were around here when it all went south. The blow up is what gave rise to the TOM forum in the first place.

Nobody new is leading the way, Jason is joining the team yes but sorry you will still be stuck with myself and Ray.

I was just cruous, although half your statement (I know you meant it as a shot) that we are ultra-sensative, I could you use some help with. So if we defend or discuss things outside our own forum we are the "ultra-sensative"? Interesting perspective.I know full well you were around here when it all went south. The blow up is what gave rise to the TOM forum in the first place.

Nobody new is leading the way, Jason is joining the team yes but sorry you will still be stuck with myself and Ray.

Viratas. Actually what was said was based more towards someone who is no longer at your site, so I think everything will be on the up and up now as what's left seems to be the best part of what was at the site in the first place as well as the solid new addition. If you can read what I am saying.

Some old curmudgeon once said "On we go", wherever JB ends up 90% of us will continue to follow his great insight and comittment to wrestling. Plus one and minus one but the substance will remain.

Figure of speech. Any rival can be called the evil empire. The Yankees are a rival, people call them evil. Themat is a rival of TOM and FLO. That's all.

No, it isn't. We are, in fact, evil. Here's Jason on his first day, in our standard office uniform:

evil-tom.png

But I suppose the fact that TOM is ultra-sensitive

That, on the other hand, we are not, despite the best efforts of our college athletic departments. I am sorry to say we flunked all those "sensitivity training" classes.

Figure of speech. Any rival can be called the evil empire. The Yankees are a rival, people call them evil. Themat is a rival of TOM and FLO. That's all.

No, it isn't. We are, in fact, evil. Here's Jason on his first day, in our standard office uniform:

evil-tom.png

Nice one Brizner; got a good laugh.....................