Sign in to follow this  
jchapman

"You enjoy it"

Anyone have a bio on Shane Sparks? I don't know much about him but I love when he works mat side on the Big Ten network. Guy always seems so intense. Hell, he acts as if he wishes he was on the mat instead of beside it.

Anyone have a bio on Shane Sparks? I don't know much about him but I love when he works mat side on the Big Ten network. Guy always seems so intense. Hell, he acts as if he wishes he was on the mat instead of beside it.

He's a Wisconsin guy. Has a great website badgerstatewrestling.com that has a bunch of high school and college matches with a decent archive. I think I remember him saying he wrestled in high school, not sure if he did in college or not. We'll connected and respected in Wisconsin.

He's a Wisconsin guy. Has a great website badgerstatewrestling.com that has a bunch of high school and college matches with a decent archive. I think I remember him saying he wrestled in high school, not sure if he did in college or not. We'll connected and respected in Wisconsin.

Thanks for the info. Not a lot on the net about him but was always curious what his story is. Like I said earlier, I love his work on the Big Ten network. Hard not to like a guy who has so much passion for the sport. He explodes w/ enthusiasm..

Thanks for the info. Not a lot on the net about him but was always curious what his story is. Like I said earlier, I love his work on the Big Ten network. Hard not to like a guy who has so much passion for the sport. He explodes w/ enthusiasm..

I looked too, not much info on him, here is some info from the website

http://www.badgerstatewrestling.com/ind ... icle&id=10