Sign in to follow this  
JasonBryant

NCAA Division I Championship Ticket Trading Post

It's that time of year again and with people looking for NCAA tickets and vice versa ... here's the Trading Post Thread again. There are always people looking to ditch their tickets or pick up tickets at the NCAA Championships. This is NOT a place for scapling, so to speak, because that's not legal in every state (It's legal in Tennessee, I know).

If you're looking for tickets or looking to get rid of tickets, use this thread. Please keep things within the legal rules of reselling tickets. Please don't discuss cost, rather use the Private Message feature to discuss the nuances.

Clarion University PIN Club has All-Session Tickets available for the 2012 NCAA Division I Wrestling Championships in St Louis, MO.

The Tickets are located in Section 316 and Section 317.

If you would like to purchase tickets email clarionwrestling@yahoo.com and you will be emailed an order form.

Tickets will be distributed on a first come first serve basis.

We have 4 lower bowl seats, but do not know exact location. (NWCA Seats) We may be upgrading to suite but have not seriously checked into that possibility. If we do, we would be interested in selling our tickets for cost. I will know a lot more after the Big 12 Tournament, but I'd say the odds are fairly small that we will not use current seats. Before I even call to check on Suites, does anyone know anything about price and availability of suites/box seats/etc.

Regards,

Pat

Sorry, I had trouble with a post I made yesterday so I'll repeat and apologize if you sent me a message.

I've got two sets of tickets in the lower level, Section 108. One set is eight(8) together in Row DD and the second set is five(5) together in Row L.

I would like to sell as a package of eight and a package of five.

Send me a PM if interested. Thanks.

How about a thread or help on finding a place to stay. Downtown hotels are expensive if they're within walkable distance.

If you have a car, I stayed in Colinsville, IL just across the river, approx 30 minutes out located in a nice area after hitting up a Cardinals v Phillies game last year.

Had a great time last year in Philly, still considering the trip out to St. Louis in March. I recall the ticket scalpers outside the arena and a few getting carted out of the parking lot by Philly police. Any truth to getting an all session lower level ticket almost face value early on day one?

Rutgers missed their deadline for returning tickets has several to sell, I do not know where they are but you can buy them by contacting Rutgers 866-445-4678 (select opion 8) for tickets they shoud be better tan the street and at a lower price.

I posted this because I was asked to and I also posted on the open mat form.-so hurry

Indiana high school coach looking for tickets. need two for sure but could be interested in four for anybody who needs to get out from under them. Would love to have lower bowl but would look at anything at this point.

I may be reached at eisports@sigecom.net.

looking to do this right away. we have a wrestler who is a senior who will be in the field and need these tickets for family members.