Sign in to follow this  
JasonBryant

NCAA Division I Championship Ticket Trading Post

I am looking to sell 2 all-session tickets at cost, $150.00/ea and a have a room reserved at the Hilton St. Louis at the Ball Park hotel, room rate is $161.00/day with check-in 3/14 & check-out 3/18. Great location, walking distance to Scottrade Center.

The seats are located in section 303, row N, seats 9 & 10.

Send me a personal message (PM) with any questions.

I don't have my ticket yet, but there are multiple PSU fans selling them over on scout.

Who or what is a Nin-Tindall?

Do you know where on the web I can check the tickets available from PSU?

Wrestling Fans, Wrestlers and Parents,

The 2012 NCAA Wrestling Championship tournament is fast approaching. As always, the NCAA National Wrestling Tournament has been sold out for quite some time. However, we are selling All Session tickets for the championships. We have approximately 140 tickets left that we NEED to sell. If you are interested in purchasing tickets please contact Athletic Ticket Office at Boise State University. The contact there is Shaela in the Athletic Ticket Office at 208-426-1286 or by email at spriaulx@boisestate.edu

to pay for your tickets.

Thanks to our 9th place finish last year we have great seats! Our seats this year are located on the lower level in sections 110 and 111. Tickets are $185 and include all 6 sessions. The Athletic Ticket Office accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and cash.

Important Dates

• March 15th – 17th NCAA Wrestling Championships at St. Louis, Missouri

Thank you for your support of Bronco Wrestling!

Im looking to sell 4 upper level all session tickets. I bought them through Rutgers but I had a few people bail out on the trip and I'm having a difficult time finding someone to replace them with that are able to get time off on short notice. Rutgers ticket office hasnt given me any info on where the tickets are besides that they are upper level. They will let me know the location on Friday when they mail out the tickets. I paid $125/ticket but would be willing to sell them for $110.00.

PM if you are interested.

Flying-Tiger As long as you get a hotel that has free shuttle to/from the airport, you can take that shuttle to the metro station at the airport and ride the train to station across the street from ScottTrade Center.

I don't have my ticket yet, but there are multiple PSU fans selling them over on scout.

Who or what is a Nin-Tindall?

Do you know where on the web I can check the tickets available from PSU?

All Penn State section tickets available through the University have been sold out for a while. Here is a link to a thread where a few people are selling. http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=157&f=2977&t=8696340

Thanks mrk, thats what I ended up doing.

For Sale: 1 lower level all-session ticket

Sec 111

Row BB

Seat 10

Looking to recover my expense: $175 face value + $5 ticket office processing fee = $180 total

I can ship ahead via (Express Mail, Priority Mail, FedEx, UPS) at your expense. Payment via PayPal.

PM me if interested.