Sign in to follow this  
JasonBryant

NCAA Division I Championship Ticket Trading Post

2 NCAA all session tickets for sale. My parents ended up not being able to make it this year. My dad has a disability and the tickets are in the "handicapped section" (I think bottom of upper level). We called NCAA and they said we could sell them to somebody without a disability. Please pm me so we can set something up. I have a group of friends getting to St. Louis Wednesday afternoon so we can do the exchange there if you prefer. Thanks. Oh, and tix at a discount.

2 all session tickets for sale at a discount! Please pm me. My parents can't go and my Dad has a disability, which means their tix are in the "handicapped section" (I think in between the lower level and upper level). We called and asked the NCAA and arena if we can sell the tix to someone without a disability and they said yes. I have a group of friends who will arrive in St. Louis on Wednesday if you'd prefer to do the exchange there.

I have 3 tickets in section 114 row FF 3 seats on the end of the row I have been told. If anyone is interested email me at mike 2154 at swbell.net or you can call me at 405-269-6205. We will be in St. Louis tomorrow around 6-7 pm and can meet tomorrow night or Thursday morning at the Scott trade center.

I have two extra all-session tickets to section 109 I believe, row E, that I will be selling when I arrive, face value is $175 per all-session pass. However I will have to miss the first session and will arrive right before the second session on Thursday. Because of this I would obviously subtract the price of the ticket for that first session. I will take the best offer I receive when I arrive. If interested please call 859-533-2762.

Tickets are gone, thanks for playing!

SUITE SEATS

Please give me a call asap if you are interested in buying the box seats for the NCAA Tourney at St. Louis.

Food will be included in the price!

Call Ben Kjar @ 801-381-0779

SUITE SEAT TICKETS FOR NCAA CHAMPIONSHIPS IN STL

I have about 8 Box Seat tickets that are an incredible place to see and enjoy the tourney!

We did it last year for the first time in 10 years, and we won't go back to normal seats!

We are willing to give you a bargain on the tickets so we can get rid of them. We paid $425 a ticket. Please make an offer and we will take the Best Offer given.

The tickets include All sessions and Food in the Box Seats!

For ticket interest please call 801-381-0779

Had last minute cancellation. Have 1 ticket in 111 for sessions 1-5. Looking just to get face value. I will be at all the sessions so I can meet you there.

Edited by JChao