Sign in to follow this  
nom

Burroughs break up - blog explanation?

Sorry if I missed it … was an explanation of the Burroughs / Cage Fighter split ever put out there? Not interested in the conjecture and feelings people have. I thought Burroughs said an explanation was forthcoming. No?

Memory is hazy ...

He was probably pissed at the time and wanted to tell the whole story... But after calming down, will just keep quiet. Given all the negative press about Disabato, i

was really interested in what he was going to write!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same reason Dake won't wrestle in Agon... CF is focused on MMA and only wants to pull wrestlers out of wrestling and get them into MMA... Agon is a recruiting platform for MMA and they have put their efforts into Askren while throwing Burroughs and Dake to the side... Not to mention the disputes over how much they should have been paid from the CF gear... Dake will leave CF as soon as his contract ends too... Burroughs is a class act but he has been itching to leave CF and was just waiting for the contract to expire

Same reason Dake won't wrestle in Agon... CF is focused on MMA and only wants to pull wrestlers out of wrestling and get them into MMA... Agon is a recruiting platform for MMA and they have put their efforts into Askren while throwing Burroughs and Dake to the side... Not to mention the disputes over how much they should have been paid from the CF gear... Dake will leave CF as soon as his contract ends too... Burroughs is a class act but he has been itching to leave CF and was just waiting for the contract to expire

If true will we be seeing Mike Poeta in MMA soon? I think he would be amazing in MMA. There is only one wrestler I have ever seen that has more athletic ability than Poeta and he just happens to be arguably the best P4P wrestler in the world right now JB. I think with very little training Poeta he would crush people at 155.