Sign in to follow this  
carp

LMS--again

If your guy loses to an unattached wrestler at a tournament who is not eligible until 2nd semester is your guy out?
If, indeed, you have Tyler Lehmann in mind, he is not currently enrolled at Minnesota (as far as I can tell). Thus, he is a non-collegian for now and a loss to him would not bounce Schiller.

If your guy loses to an unattached wrestler at a tournament who is not eligible until 2nd semester is your guy out?
If, indeed, you have Tyler Lehmann in mind, he is not currently enrolled at Minnesota (as far as I can tell). Thus, he is a non-collegian for now and a loss to him would not bounce Schiller.

From what I understand Lehmann is enrolled at NDSU but not eligible to complete until 2nd Semester.

Have a little more faith that Schiller will beat Lehman at the Bison.

:D I'm keeping the faith...just curious about what would happen if they meet at the Bison.

OK. Tyler Lehmann is not only enrolled at NDSU, he is on the wrestling roster, so he counts as a collegian and a loss to him bumps the loser. Same as if he were a redshirt.

Sorry to reverse-copy your pick silverback. I thought about picking Thorn and Yohn, but they also have Sprenkle and Monk to contend withat the Bison, and I'm not sure how much Thorn is going to wrestle in the preseason.

No problem with the reverse copy. I'm glad you did. The Gophers wrestle Hofstra the day before so I'm pretty sure most of the starters won't be going to the Bison. Just a guess though.

I'm going to go with one that's really out there...see if anybody else picks up on my logic...Ryak Finch and Matt Brown.

I'm not seeing it... Finch has McDonough first week of December, correct?

Yes, but I'm betting that the contest will be close to over, if not entirely over, by then.