Sign in to follow this  
PRyan2012

Jake Varner

pretty sure i saw his flo interview on fb...says he's fully committed, he needed the year off to recoup. But, in fact he says he hasn't really been truly off, just not competing, he's working out with the Nittany Lions daily. Just another reason why PSU is so good.

Pretty cool he's back. USA wrestling has been doing video interviews this week (from the training camp in Colorado). Varner is at the OTC right now training. Today was about Matt McDonough committing to freestyle full time.

213 should be a great weight at the open this year. Can't wait! we need some depth at this weight. Snyder and Cox will bring that depth. Really cool Varner is back. Now we need Cael at 189. Varner says they are pretty much dead even in practice now but Cael probably has lost a step. I would like our team to be:

Esco

Oliver

Burroughs

Cael

Varner

Tervel

213 should be a great weight at the open this year. Can't wait! we need some depth at this weight. Snyder and Cox will bring that depth. Really cool Varner is back. Now we need Cael at 189. Varner says they are pretty much dead even in practice now but Cael probably has lost a step. I would like our team to be:

Esco

Oliver

Burroughs

Cael

Varner

Tervel

I'd rather see

Esco

Metcalf

Burroughs

Foster

Varner

Fortune

Don't think Cael is coming back.

Esco

Oliver

Burroughs

Cael

Varner

Tervel

I'd rather see

Esco

Metcalf

Burroughs

Foster

Varner

Fortune

Don't think Cael is coming back.

Fortune just got signed to do MMA, didn't he?

No,

Talkiing about the :

YASAR DOGU INTERNATIONAL

At Istanbul, Turkey, February 15-16

Always top guys from the middle east and eastern europe there. Burroughs and Varner will be there. I don't have access to the list of international guys but some posters from abroad know the list. Varner could meet Formoer world champ and #2 ranked Gazymazov! Should be a good one!