Sign in to follow this  
PRyan2012

Jake Varner

Regarding Jake Varner's injury, Looking at Hochstrasser's match against his Japanese opponent you see Varner come into the screen and he sits down, and he holding the area above his left knee. Eventually some staff members come by and you can see a discussion. It appears that Varner is complaining about his knee. Jake eventually hobbles off the mat. Interestingly enough during Varner's first match he went off screen for several minutes. I believe that's where he knee was first injured. Hopefully though, it's not serious. I hope that he will be back to his old self very soon.

Regarding Jake Varner's injury, Looking at Hochstrasser's match against his Japanese opponent you see Varner come into the screen and he sits down, and he holding the area above his left knee. Eventually some staff members come by and you can see a discussion. It appears that Varner is complaining about his knee. Jake eventually hobbles off the mat. Interestingly enough during Varner's first match he went off screen for several minutes. I believe that's where he knee was first injured. Hopefully though, it's not serious. I hope that he will be back to his old self very soon.