Sign in to follow this  
wrestlingnj

New Jersey All-Century (2001-2012) Team

If you were insinuating the Penrith years after my post displaying 2003-2012 you would have stated that from 2001-2010 there were X number of AAs.

Dude just pay up and get this overwith. Don't be a coward.

\

Ok, so let me ask: based on my initial three questions that I asked to you (which began all of this), whom do you think that I was referring to in my second question, and why would I have said, "recent years" when referring to AA's from UNI, when there HAVEN'T been any in "recent years?"

I don't know what coach you were referring to, why would I be able to read your mind? UNI has had wrestling for 80+ years how was I supposed to guess which 10 years you were cherry picking.

You aren't asking me to pay up because you know you lost. You questioned and called me out on my statement that UNI has had 9 AA's in the past 10 years stating that I was wrong TWICE on that statement. You then bet me based on that statement.

Pay up, pay up, pay up! I have some bills I want to pay.

If you were insinuating the Penrith years after my post displaying 2003-2012 you would have stated that from 2001-2010 there were X number of AAs.

Dude just pay up and get this overwith. Don't be a coward.

\

Ok, so let me ask: based on my initial three questions that I asked to you (which began all of this), whom do you think that I was referring to in my second question, and why would I have said, "recent years" when referring to AA's from UNI, when there HAVEN'T been any in "recent years?"

I don't know what coach you were referring to, why would I be able to read your mind? UNI has had wrestling for 80+ years how was I supposed to guess which 10 years you were cherry picking.

You aren't asking me to pay up because you know you lost. You questioned and called me out on my statement that UNI has had 9 AA's in the past 10 years stating that I was wrong TWICE on that statement. You then bet me based on that statement.

Pay up, pay up, pay up! I have some bills I want to pay.

Lets play a game of true or false

1. You(ban basketball) stated that the following statement was incorrect.

Actually it is only 9 AA's in the past 10 years chief.

2012- 0

2011- 0

2010- 1

2009- 1

2008- 1

2007- 0

2006- 0

2005- 2

2004- 2

2003- 2

2. You stated this statement was incorrect and proceeded to wager $1000 that it was incorrect.

2003 Dylan Long 2nd (141)

Sean Stender 4th (197)

2004 Eric Hauan 6th (174)

Sean Stender 6th (197)

2005 Eric Hauan 6th (174)

Sean Stender 2nd (197)

2008 Moza Fay 5th (165)

2009 Moza Fay 6th (165)

2010 Jarion Beets 8th (174)

If the answer to both those questions is true, then I would think you need to pay up.

WOW, WHAT A WELCHING WEASEL!!!!! bob just pissed all over your backwoods logic. you never mentioned penrith till after you lost nor did you mention what yrs you wanted, you only remarked on the yrs that bob stated which he listed more than once, AND THATS WHEN YOU WAGERED THE BET AND LOST. so while you are "punching back harder" you should punch your hand into your pocket and pay the man, you are WRONG you LOST, SIMPLE!!!

Ban - as an impartial reader of this obnoxiously hijacked thread about NJ wrestling, and someone with a calculus and engineering background - for even longer than your 17 to 20 years - you are absolutely in the wrong here. You need to send the man his PayPal or at least change your moniker.

I won't address your petulant swipe at NJ HS wrestling and the fine young men mentioned in the article. Does singling out the few who may have not lived up to your expectations and calling them out make you feel good? You should probably be ashamed of drawing in air that could be used to refresh the coherent.

Ban = LIMarty. That has got to hurt.

This guy is a bigger POS than Marty ever was. He's a biggot, a liar, and obviously has no honor or dignity. He ran his mouth (as he always does), was completely wrong (as he always is), and is too dumb to admit it or acknowledge it (which isn't surprising).

A stone cold moron. Pay the man, loser. Go club a rich, white guy and take his cash. Send $1k of it to the winner of your bet.

Weird how we got very little from a couple of these "big name" NJ wrestlers at UNI.

Why the quotes around "big name"? Manchio was a huge stud coming out of high school, right?

Because if that's what NJ calls 'big name," I'm derned happy that we don't produce a lot of those "big name" rasslers righty here in Iowa.

Weirdo (returning the favor for when you began the insults).

it happens to wrestlers from all states. short term success sometimes results in a long term loss. too much too young. lots of wrestlers have had enough by the time they get to college.

very tough to blame a college program. there have been some very successful guys come from mediocre programs.

I have a sister who lives in Cedar Knolls- nieces who live in Whippany. I got to get them out of that State.

A State of "CONFUSION".

If they are blood relatives, you'd be doing us a favor by improving our gene pool.

Im always perplexed by Jersey- reminds me of my youth when I use to hear the old Italians talking about Sicily and how Sicilians werent Italian also, how they would stab you in the back....LOL. You Jersey guys love to swing your meat around....lol...."mine is bigger...NO-NO mine is bigger "

I shouldn't take a shot at your sister. I apologize. I also think you need to see more of NJ than Jersey City or Newark, lol. The beachers are beautiful, the hills/mountains in the Northwest are beautiful. I can get to Philly or NYC in a short period of time as well.

It's easier for me to get to Manhattan than it is for most Lawn Guylanders, lol.

No bet. Tell me all you want about how I "cheated," but, from my standpoint, BobDole cheated. You all know what I siad-it's very clear-and you all know what I bet on, which is even more clear.

Because you may not like me or my opinions doesn't make BobDole's trying to weasel into some cash anymore right. I'm an honest man; when I'm wrong, I'll admit it. I'm not in this case, as my documentation proves.He's always welcome to PM me and try to get the cash in person. That would be splendeed. 8-)

OVER AND OUT!

WOW, BAN WELCHING CALLED HIMSELF A MAN, I'M CRACKING UP, u want him to collect his money in person? how cute, another keyboard killer. spin it anyway you like, YOU LOST... MARTY jersey may swing their meat as you say, what do you swing in LI, your civil union partner? swing that partner round and round.

No bet. Tell me all you want about how I "cheated," but, from my standpoint, BobDole cheated. You all know what I siad-it's very clear-and you all know what I bet on, which is even more clear.

Because you may not like me or my opinions doesn't make BobDole's trying to weasel into some cash anymore right. I'm an honest man; when I'm wrong, I'll admit it. I'm not in this case, as my documentation proves.He's always welcome to PM me and try to get the cash in person. That would be splendeed. 8-)

OVER AND OUT!

You called me out on saying there were 9 AA's from 2003 until 2012 at UNI. You said I was wrong and then bet me on it.

Such a keyboard warrior, you are a piece of work.

WOW, BAN WELCHING CALLED HIMSELF A MAN, I'M CRACKING UP, u want him to collect his money in person? how cute, another keyboard killer. spin it anyway you like, YOU LOST... MARTY jersey may swing their meat as you say, what do you swing in LI, your civil union partner? swing that partner round and round.
Yet another one who can't follow a simple breakdown that I provided.What's the difference between "in the last 10 years" and "10 years?"

This ought to be good. :lol: