Sign in to follow this  
wrestlingnj

New Jersey All-Century (2001-2012) Team

Everyone agrees with me that you lost the bet. Quit making a cheap excuse that you didn't know when you proposed the bet.

You know you lost or you would be hounding me to pay you.

Yes, they agree all right, but there's also a lot of stupid people that I run into.The very fact that people, including yourself, can't differentiate between "10 years" and "in the last 10 years" proves my point.So, let me ask you something personal: do you think that Schwab is ruining rasslers at UNI?

No bet. Tell me all you want about how I "cheated," but, from my standpoint, BobDole cheated. You all know what I siad-it's very clear-and you all know what I bet on, which is even more clear.

Because you may not like me or my opinions doesn't make BobDole's trying to weasel into some cash anymore right. I'm an honest man; when I'm wrong, I'll admit it. I'm not in this case, as my documentation proves.He's always welcome to PM me and try to get the cash in person. That would be splendeed. 8-)

OVER AND OUT!

You called me out on saying there were 9 AA's from 2003 until 2012 at UNI. You said I was wrong and then bet me on it.

Such a keyboard warrior, you are a piece of work.

False. See the breakdown of comments.

I'll take "Crap I no longer have to deal with for $1,000, Alex"

I hope you don't plan on collecting it from Ban Basketball.

He wouldn't have to: I only make bets that I know I'll win. Hence, why I never made a bet with you that I couldn't win.You knew what the conditions were.

WOW, BAN WELCHING CALLED HIMSELF A MAN, I'M CRACKING UP, u want him to collect his money in person? how cute, another keyboard killer. spin it anyway you like, YOU LOST... MARTY jersey may swing their meat as you say, what do you swing in LI, your civil union partner? swing that partner round and round.
What exactly are you trying to say, and in which language are yopu trying to say it in? :lol:

If that's the case, start using it.
Gee, you mean if I start reading YOUR insightferl posts, I just may get me some smarts?

I can't WAIT to get learned by a New Joisey folk! :lol:

I've lived all over the country, so I'm not typical of any one area. That said, NJ has one of the best public education systems in the country, and one of the more highly educated populations in the country. You really wouldn't fit in well here in that regard, obviously.

Oh, and the second highest income per capita, so you'd hate most of us for that reason, as well.

If that's the case, start using it.
Gee, you mean if I start reading YOUR insightferl posts, I just may get me some smarts?

I can't WAIT to get learned by a New Joisey folk! :lol:

I've lived all over the country, so I'm not typical of any one area. That said, NJ has one of the best public education systems in the country, and one of the more highly educated populations in the country. You really wouldn't fit in well here in that regard, obviously.

Oh, and the second highest income per capita, so you'd hate most of us for that reason, as well.

Can't get one by you. ;)

NJWC is a username, I didn't catch that...there is definitely some axe grinding going on in here haha. As far as NJ, you mention Whippany and Parsippany, if you drive 15 more miles west there are great communities such as Summit, Short Hills, Mtn. Lakes, Mendham, Bedminster, Bernardsville, and more! Granted it costs more to live in these places, it is nearly impossible to beat the advantages. There is seriously something for everyone in the state even though I live in nearby PA.

BAN WELCHING YOUR BREAKDOWN IS FLAWED AS MUCH AS YOU. don't try losing people by being long winded in your loser defense. here it is plain and simple, you understand simple don't ya. bob gave you a number of AA's in a number of years and even listed the years and names, than you claimed he was wrong and offered a bet when you tried to correct him, which you did after the the names and yrs were given. stop the crap and admit you lost. just goes to show what a LOSER you are. you take a pot shot a kid, then claim to like him after being called out on it, now your welching. your not as clever as you think you are

Add Lostnumber and doubletake to two more nimrods who cannot differentiate between the phrases, "in the past 10 years" and "10 years."

I placed my bet on "10 years (the Penrith years, which I KNOW he was initially referring to; note how he hasn't told me that Schwab is "runing rasslers"), and he came up with "in the past 10 years," which (1) I never agreed to and (2) I never bet on.

Again, all clearly documented for anyone to read. That is, anyone who CAN read! Just look at the brilliance of doubletake's writing style to KNOW that comprerhension skills aren't at the top of the list in her skills. :lol:

As for Lostnumber, you're the biggest loud mouthed chicken**** on here anyway. (The word is chicken"poop"). ;)

One final pernt: none of you likely know about a little creed that I have stuck to since I was a kid and it is to not make a money bet that I won't win. Still batting 1.000 on that one!

So, with that thought in mind, anyone have any ideas as to why I'd agree to a $1,000 bet (note that I agreed to none of Bob's bet) that I know that I would have lost? On the flip side, the bet that I placed with Bob (in fact, the only real bet made on here) was a sucker bet that would have guaranteed me that $1,000.

So, why would I bet $1,000 on something that I know I would lose?

HEY MARY WEASEL, DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THE CRAP THAT COMES OUTTA YOUR MOUTH? MAYBE IN YOUR FANTASY YOU WON THE BET BUT NOT IN THE REAL WORLD. ONLY A MIND READER " KNEW YOU MEANT THE PENRITH YRS" PAAALEASE YOU LOSER STOP CRYING, PUT YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES ON AND PAY YOUR BET. ONLY A RETARD WOULD AGREE WITH A WEASEL. AND FRANKLY I'M THRILLED MY WRITING STYLE ANNOYS YOU . BTW, THE ONLY THING YOUR BATTING IS THAT PIMPLE IN YOUR PANTS. IF YOUR GOING TO BE SUCH A GIRL ABOUT LOSING, YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO ALL THE WAY AND GET A SEX CHANGE.

HEY MARY WEASEL, DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THE CRAP THAT COMES OUTTA YOUR MOUTH? MAYBE IN YOUR FANTASY YOU WON THE BET BUT NOT IN THE REAL WORLD. ONLY A MIND READER " KNEW YOU MEANT THE PENRITH YRS" PAAALEASE YOU LOSER STOP CRYING, PUT YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES ON AND PAY YOUR BET. ONLY A RETARD WOULD AGREE WITH A WEASEL. AND FRANKLY I'M THRILLED MY WRITING STYLE ANNOYS YOU . BTW, THE ONLY THING YOUR BATTING IS THAT PIMPLE IN YOUR PANTS. IF YOUR GOING TO BE SUCH A GIRL ABOUT LOSING, YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO ALL THE WAY AND GET A SEX CHANGE.
No, you're writing style doesn't annoy me; it will serve as a perfect example to show others how NOT to write. :lol:

Tell you what, and as long as you have such a vested interest in our "bet," if you want to pick up the money for Bob and deliver it, PM me and we'll make arrangements for you to be the delivery boy, boy.

Sound good? ;) If not, then shut ya yap and go away, boy.

are we getting flustered? resorting to threats? eeewwwww your scary, MARY. PAAAALEASE. you made the same threat to bob, come collect in person, you can't win a bet so you want fight, which is what your trying to say. stop living in your past glory and grow up, if you had any past glory.

Wow - started as a great thread, then typical pissing match started by people that for some reason like to crap on groups of other people they dont even know. Nice work.

Ban - he showed data you said was wrong. You did not seek to correct him on the years. Instead you basically bet him his data was wrong with no clarification. As neutral third party here you lose the bet. Your efforts to bring clarity to what you meant to bet on are understandable but in the end it looks like your desire to be 'clever' has backfired. Pay up.

Wow - started as a great thread, then typical pissing match started by people that for some reason like to crap on groups of other people they dont even know. Nice work.

Ban - he showed data you said was wrong. You did not seek to correct him on the years. Instead you basically bet him his data was wrong with no clarification. As neutral third party here you lose the bet. Your efforts to bring clarity to what you meant to bet on are understandable but in the end it looks like your desire to be 'clever' has backfired. Pay up.

Add another that can't differentiate between "10 years" and "in the past 10 years."Bob was actually the one who changed the conditions of the bet, yet, I'm not crying that he "welched a bet." Go back and read it.

are we getting flustered? resorting to threats? eeewwwww your scary, MARY. PAAAALEASE. you made the same threat to bob, come collect in person, you can't win a bet so you want fight, which is what your trying to say. stop living in your past glory and grow up, if you had any past glory.

Threats!? Who has made threats? No wonder that you can't understand anything of what Bob and I were debating about!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ban basketball obviously meant the Penrith years but I can also see how it could have been misconstrued to mean the last 10 years. End of debate...move on.

Trust me, Bob started this whole deal off by saying that "UNI ruins wrestlers," which, don't kid yourself, WAS in reference to the Penrith years. Note how he hasn't answered my question when asked if Schwab is ruining wrestlers. 8-)

OK, I get it... keep repeating/re-posting the same thing over and over and you too can be a HOF poster...

moving on...

Chris Bitetto is coach at Don Bosco which has a shot at being the top NJ team this year - of course So Plfd, Bergen Cath and a few others are in the way...

OK, I get it... keep repeating/re-posting the same thing over and over and you too can be a HOF poster...

moving on...

Chris Bitetto is coach at Don Bosco which has a shot at being the top NJ team this year - of course So Plfd, Bergen Cath and a few others are in the way...

Yeah, but it was the OTHER guy!