Sign in to follow this  
wrestlingnj

New Jersey All-Century (2001-2012) Team

ban basketball obviously meant the Penrith years but I can also see how it could have been misconstrued to mean the last 10 years. End of debate...move on.

Trust me, Bob started this whole deal off by saying that "UNI ruins wrestlers," which, don't kid yourself, WAS in reference to the Penrith years. Note how he hasn't answered my question when asked if Schwab is ruining wrestlers. 8-)

Actually YOU started this whole deal with your comment on "big time" NJ wrestlers to which I commented perhaps it's the fault of the wrestlers but the fault of the UNI staff. As far as Schwab goes...haven't seen much yet. I expect he'll do OK but he needs to realize he's not Tom Brands and he needs to find his own way.

trust you, bob started it??? say that enough times and maybe you will believe that to. I guess taking a belittling shot at manchio had nothing to do with it, that alone shows your an IDIOT!!!! and your crack about collecting in person wasn't a challenge /threat, come on now I thought yous was smart and all.

Add Lostnumber and doubletake to two more nimrods who cannot differentiate between the phrases, "in the past 10 years" and "10 years."

I placed my bet on "10 years (the Penrith years, which I KNOW he was initially referring to; note how he hasn't told me that Schwab is "runing rasslers"), and he came up with "in the past 10 years," which (1) I never agreed to and (2) I never bet on.

Again, all clearly documented for anyone to read. That is, anyone who CAN read! Just look at the brilliance of doubletake's writing style to KNOW that comprerhension skills aren't at the top of the list in her skills. :lol:

As for Lostnumber, you're the biggest loud mouthed **** on here anyway. (The word is chicken"poop"). ;)

I'm seriously amazed that it is possible for someone to be as oblivious to reality as you. Basically every single person who has bothered to post on this stupid argument has come to the consensus that you're wrong and you're an idiot, and you somehow are able to convince yourself that its the rest of the world that has a problem.

Yes Ban, it must be the case that EVERY SINGLE PERSON other then you is wrong. No way it could actually be YOUR logic thats flawed, nope.

God what a moron... :lol:

ban basketball obviously meant the Penrith years but I can also see how it could have been misconstrued to mean the last 10 years. End of debate...move on.

Trust me, Bob started this whole deal off by saying that "UNI ruins wrestlers," which, don't kid yourself, WAS in reference to the Penrith years. Note how he hasn't answered my question when asked if Schwab is ruining wrestlers. 8-)

As far as Schwab goes...haven't seen much yet. I expect he'll do OK but he needs to realize he's not Tom Brands and he needs to find his own way.

There's STILL hope that someone, other than you, can still get it!

Add Lostnumber and doubletake to two more nimrods who cannot differentiate between the phrases, "in the past 10 years" and "10 years."

I placed my bet on "10 years (the Penrith years, which I KNOW he was initially referring to; note how he hasn't told me that Schwab is "runing rasslers"), and he came up with "in the past 10 years," which (1) I never agreed to and (2) I never bet on.

Again, all clearly documented for anyone to read. That is, anyone who CAN read! Just look at the brilliance of doubletake's writing style to KNOW that comprerhension skills aren't at the top of the list in her skills. :lol:

As for Lostnumber, you're the biggest loud mouthed **** on here anyway. (The word is chicken"poop"). ;)

I'm seriously amazed that it is possible for someone to be as oblivious to reality as you. Basically every single person who has bothered to post on this stupid argument has come to the consensus that you're wrong and you're an idiot, and you somehow are able to convince yourself that its the rest of the world that has a problem.

Yes Ban, it must be the case that EVERY SINGLE PERSON other then you is wrong. No way it could actually be YOUR logic thats flawed, nope.

God what a moron... :lol:

Not only did you show the first time that you couldn't follow a simple sequence, you NOW go on record to say that you can't follow it more than once! :lol: :lol: :lol:

trust you, bob started it??? say that enough times and maybe you will believe that to. I guess taking a belittling shot at manchio had nothing to do with it, that alone shows your an IDIOT!!!! and your crack about collecting in person wasn't a challenge /threat, come on now I thought yous was smart and all.
I got $1,000 that says that I said that I liked Manchio is this thread.You in?

No one will take you up on any bets since you don't pay up when you lose.

Actually...after reading this entire thread, Ban was not "wrong" with anything. You both were talking about 2 different things. You lemurs that are spewing drivel in favor of BobDole are just as idiotic as the entire thread. Pay me pay me pay me. You all sound like tool belts.

Why don't you both agree to drop it and grow up? You were referring to TWO different sets of years...2 different points. Your e-penis is not bigger than the others. You are not impressing us with your mad keyboard warrior skills.

Actually...after reading this entire thread, Ban was not "wrong" with anything. You both were talking about 2 different things. You lemurs that are spewing drivel in favor of BobDole are just as idiotic as the entire thread. Pay me pay me pay me. You all sound like tool belts.

Why don't you both agree to drop it and grow up? You were referring to TWO different sets of years...2 different points. Your e-penis is not bigger than the others. You are not impressing us with your mad keyboard warrior skills.

THANK YOU! One man who is able to actually read and understand. Yes, I made an initial bet, and Bob "morphed it," shall we say.

Trust me, I would LOVE for the thread to die!

Who's in charge here? This pissing match needs to be deleted NOW.

Thank you; I agree!

I'm trying to just let it die, but it's the other people, who have no vested interest in what Bob and I were debating aside from their hatred for me, who keep posting and I keep coming back with my smart assed remarks to them.

If they stop posting, I stop oo, or, better yet, DELETE IT!

No one will take you up on any bets since you don't pay up when you lose.

No, no one takes bets with me because I never lose bets; I only offer sucker bets, which I did to you.

Once you morphed it, it became a TOTALLY different bet that I had offered.

No, no one takes bets with me because I never lose bets; I only offer sucker bets, which I did to you.

Once you morphed it, it became a TOTALLY different bet that I had offered.

It morphed? You are delusional. Saying "there were 9 AA's in the past 10 years" then telling me I was wrong isn't morphing anything there buster.

YEAH OK, YOU ONLY CLAIMED TO LIKE HIM AFTER YOU STARTED TAKING CRAP FOR TAKING A BELITTLING SHOT AT HIM. ME THINKS IT'S TIME REFILL YOUR MEDS. BTW YOU CAN CHOKE ON YOUR BET MR WELCHER.

YES, BECAUSE, AFTER ALL, YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT I THINK! HECK, YOU'VE BEEN SO ACCURATE WITH EVERYTHING UP TO THIS PERNT! :lol:

LET ME ASK AGAIN: WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH A VESTED INTEREST IN THIS ISSUE THAT IS BETWEEN BOB AND I? I ALREADY KNOW THAT BOB HAS AN INTENSE INTEREST IN GAY FASHION, SO IS THERE A LITTLE SOMETHING THAT I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT HERE? :P