Sign in to follow this  
Perry

Andrew Howe > David Taylor

I think pretty much every sane poster on these boards would agree with this statement. The question is, would Taylor be able to avoid giving up bonus points to an obviously superior Andrew Howe? Furthermore, would Taylor even AA if he bumped up to 174 this year? Assuming Brown was still competing (which obviously couldn't happen if Taylor was there) I don't see Taylor being able to place above 7th at this weight. Discuss.

I think it's pretty obvious that the only weight weak enough for Taylor to "dominate" is 165.

He probably wouldn't even Rd of 12 at 174 or 157.

I think it's pretty obvious that the only weight weak enough for Taylor to "dominate" is 165.

He probably wouldn't even Rd of 12 at 174 or 157.

There needs to be a font for sarcasm :lol:

Although I think Howe would beat Taylor. I also think that Taylor would beat everyone else with the exception of maybe Perry at 174. I also think that he would wreck everybody other than Howe or Perry at 174. Taylor’s style is so overwhelming that unless you’re a Dake, Howe, or Perry you are likely to get a majored or a teched by him.

Didn't Taylor beat Howe 10-0 in freestyle over the summer or does that not count. Taylor would win NCAA at 157, 165 and 174. You clowns who don't believe it are really on another planet.

So Taylor destroys Howe over the summer, and this is the thread we get? It's a shame Howe ducked Taylor by wrestling at 174 this year. He knows it was no fluke, and wanted to avoid that embarrassment again. :lol:

Howe beat Taylor 1-0, 5-0 at the 2012 OTTs.

Taylor beat Howe 10-0 at the 2013 WTTs.

Dake pinned Taylor at the 2012 OTTs.

Dake beat Taylor with several other close wins in 2013.

Dake beat Howe at the 2013 WTTs after like 30 minutes of OT.

I think it's safe to say all three of these guys are at a similar level. You'll get a few flukey matches here and there, but whatever.

The day before you joined Scribe. Sorry man I couldn't resist I still can't believe you put yourself that far out there.BTW did you notice we all joined in 2010. I fairly sure I've been on here since somewhere in the early 1990s. I think Adrian was a moderator at the time.