Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Brancale and Ness made my day!!!

Good point. I find it very admirable of fans that can stick with teams like penn state through years and years and years of mediocre wrestling to enjoy a team like they have now. Hopefully this little slow down in Iowa's offensive production lasts only a year or so and not decades like penn state's did.

Good point. I find it very admirable of fans that can stick with teams like penn state through years and years and years of mediocre wrestling to enjoy a team like they have now. Hopefully this little slow down in Iowa's offensive production lasts only a year or so and not decades like penn state's did.

UofI was pretty mediocre until their ISU savior arrived.

Now that we have our ISU savior, perhaps the hawkeyes need to look over to Ames for some relief from their 3rd place BIG finishes?.

But it might. You just never know. :D