Sign in to follow this  
headshuck

World's fittest men of all time

Too bad a wrestler didn't make the list... Lots of Hollywood actors did though.

Seagal may need to hit the treadmill but he still trains and is one bad ass fighter. He can send it down range too. Impressive.

The list is dumb. Their reason for putting Phelps 1st is that he has 22 Olympic medals. We all know the only reason he has that many is because there are more events he can compete in than other athletes in other sports.

The list is dumb. Their reason for putting Phelps 1st is that he has 22 Olympic medals. We all know the only reason he has that many is because there are more events he can compete in than other athletes in other sports.

I don't know about anyone else, but ... I couldn't swim worth sheet!!! No body fat, lean 118#' in college, and could not/did not float!!! NOT FAT!!

Actually I finally learned how to swim in college. I had to be moving forward at all times. :cry:

I always admired those guys who could swim. Phelps was is a beast!! And yes he had more events but also those numbers provided more events to lose as well. YET ... he won more then he ever lost.

I went to a Bucks/Celtics game last winter and was duly impressed.

VERY hard workers.

Paul Pierce was a man amongst boys that game.

Most top Basketball players run back n forth for around 32-38 mins a game- carrying around 6% body fat- vertical leaps above 3 ft-

Most professional athletes in sports that require near constant motion (hockey, soccer, rugby, basketball, lacrosse, etc.) are going to be in absolutely amazing shape given their dedication to being successful in their fields, no pun intended. I would think that guys who compete in water polo would be right near the top. Triathletes, marathoners and ultra-marathoners, I would suspect, would be pretty fit too.

Reconnaissance/MARSOC Marines, Navy SEALS, Army SF and Rangers - who carry a full combat load and are on ops for days, eating and drinking only what they brought with them, and sleeping an hour or two a day until the mission is complete - are the "fittest men of all time".

Because not only do they run, hike and swim for their lives, they actually get to kill their competition.