Sign in to follow this  
sansbarksdale

Big Ten channel wrestling schedule?

I read where BTN will be broadcasting both days of the Big Ten Tournament on BTN.com which is a $120 year/$15 month subscription which you can watch all Big 10 sports.Its a must buy for wrestling fans last year I got it for Jan Feb Mar it was $15/month and if your not able to watch live you can still access it to watch the replay.I know last year I watched over 15 duals so its worth the $ picture quality and sound are great but the announcers are mainly students so that can be rough at times but also comedic.For the big duals they dont use student announcers for those they have a knowledgable crew.

I read where BTN will be broadcasting both days of the Big Ten Tournament on BTN.com which is a $120 year/$15 month subscription which you can watch all Big 10 sports.Its a must buy for wrestling fans last year I got it for Jan Feb Mar it was $15/month and if your not able to watch live you can still access it to watch the replay.I know last year I watched over 15 duals so its worth the $ picture quality and sound are great but the announcers are mainly students so that can be rough at times but also comedic.For the big duals they dont use student announcers for those they have a knowledgable crew.

I read where BTN will be broadcasting both days of the Big Ten Tournament on BTN.com which is a $120 year/$15 month subscription which you can watch all Big 10 sports. Its a must buy for wrestling fans last year I got it for Jan Feb Mar it was $15/month and if your not able to watch live you can still access it to watch the replay. I know last year I watched over 15 duals so its worth the $ picture quality and sound are great but the announcers are mainly students so that can be rough at times but also comedic.For the big duals they dont use student announcers for those they have a knowledgable crew.

Are you saying that I can watch any and every Big 10 dual that occurs this year?

I was meaning football,baseball,hockey ect.... They will post a schedule of duals that will air I imagine in the next few weeks.Last year they showed every big dual you would want to see plus some. I read where Indiana will have 7 duals broadcast this year.

I read where BTN will be broadcasting both days of the Big Ten Tournament on BTN.com which is a $120 year/$15 month subscription which you can watch all Big 10 sports. Its a must buy for wrestling fans last year I got it for Jan Feb Mar it was $15/month and if your not able to watch live you can still access it to watch the replay. I know last year I watched over 15 duals so its worth the $ picture quality and sound are great but the announcers are mainly students so that can be rough at times but also comedic.For the big duals they dont use student announcers for those they have a knowledgable crew.

Are you saying that I can watch any and every Big 10 dual that occurs this year?

They didn't broadcast all BIG duals last year but quite a few and based on the increased coverage of womens volleyball this fall I expect they will show even more this year, mostly produced by Student Sports.

They didn't broadcast all BIG duals last year but quite a few and based on the increased coverage of womens volleyball this fall I expect they will show even more this year, mostly produced by Student Sports.

I hope they get those guys from Nebraska to give color commentary again :shock:

I wonder if the midlands finals will be covered again.

I had a chat with Coach Kraft today. A super guy ....dedicated to our sport. He has started his planning for the 50th.

RE: TV for the finals.

Coach Kraft stated that--- " yes, the finals will be telecast ........although the network gets the final call for these things". Such as, will network do it live, or will the finals bouts be tape delayed ?