Sign in to follow this  
russling

What happened to Alton-Grajales match on BTN reply

The programming people at BTN have no concept of programming if they don't know the sport. They had to make the match fit a 2 hour time frame. They just rolled off enough time to get the program to length. Content was immaterial.

I was waiting all day to watch that match again. Definitely looked like a gym class fiesta. I'm curious to see if Cael sits him.

As for the medical angle, I can't imagine that with all of PSU's resources they haven't ruled out the possible illness concerns. He and Beitz need to wrestle off at weight, under B1G tournament conditions, and the best man moves on.

Seems a little suspicious, especially given that this happened to me earlier this season on BTN - I had taped the replay and they had cut out THE match that everybody was talking about.

Although it could be coincidental (they checked the duration of every match and that was the one that had the right amount of minutes), but, along headshuck's lines, the announcers were pretty critical of the officiating during the live broadcast and maybe someone decided that that wasn't good for the relationship between the network and the powers that be at the sport.

Although another, and a pretty benign explanation, is simply that that match ran very long with all the video reviews and controversies and maybe they needed to cut a lot of time.

Cael wouldn't allow btn to show their only loss in the dual.

Supposed magic underwear doesn't give him wizard-like powers over a cable network!

Besides, Penn State actually lost TWO matches in the Michigan dual.

They showed Grajales's mom again. Meow, here kity kity.

I'd show her some riding moves anytime!