Sign in to follow this  
BRGuy

that is why cael votes no on dual championship

No, on TV.You're an idiot.
Coming from a mongoloid I'll take that as a compliment.

Careful pjm, the guy walked on OSU for four weeks then walked off and is certain he would have AA'd if he stayed. :roll:

Wow, you seem to be obsessing over me. Are you one of those gay men obsessed with wrestlers or something? Are you the guy that tried to buy my jock strap when I was in HS?

Thankfully the national championship isn't decided at Minnesota on their Sr. day with a bad, homer ref.

The ref was bad but he was in Penn St.'s favor, not Minnesota. All stalls were on Minnesota when they were winning and in matches they won, except for Gulibon. The ref wanted Matt Brown to win so bad it hurt. I counted three calls in that match in Brown's favor and Storley still handled him. Crying about refs is just like you when your team gets whipped but you couldn't, as usual, be any more wrong. Keep crying Tigs. You got beat and the ref was on your side to boot.

tobusrex, Where have you been? They show the quarters, semi's, and finals, as well as the last two consolation rounds live, and have done so for the past few years.

Yeah, online. But I've not seen them show anything but finals ON TV.

Btw, I enjoy the hell out of those webcasts.

No, on TV.

You're an idiot.

Tobusrex, you have added nothing intelligent to this thread. Please go away.

I have about 7 hours of last years coverage still sitting on my DVR.

Tobus-Almost everything you've posted in this topic has been dead wrong. How do you not know what wrestling is on ESPN? And since you don't know, why would you make a statement about it? We have no history that I recall so I really just feel bad for you reading this thread. By the way, Tobus, what team do you cheer for out of curiosity?

Tobus-Almost everything you've posted in this topic has been dead wrong. How do you not know what wrestling is on ESPN? And since you don't know, why would you make a statement about it? We have no history that I recall so I really just feel bad for you reading this thread. By the way, Tobus, what team do you cheer for out of curiosity?

I'm an OU fan. And you guys are full of crap, all they showed down HERE ON TV was the goddamned finals. I watched everything else on ESPN internet.

I'm an OU fan. And you guys are full of crap, all they showed down HERE ON TV was the goddamned finals. I watched everything else on ESPN internet.

dude, c'mon. you are wrong. jeezus

It's just embarrassing now, I'm out. I have more important topics to tackle. Like crybabies and refs. Sorry they only show the finals down there dude. They show damn near the whole tournament on HDTV in the rest of the country.

ESPNU and ESPN2 covered quarterfinals, semis and the consi medal rounds between them. So you MAY NOT have had the subscription to actually watch the matches but they WERE televised......

ESPNU and ESPN2 covered quarterfinals, semis and the consi medal rounds between them. So you MAY NOT have had the subscription to actually watch the matches but they WERE televised......

That's possible.

I watched last years semi finals while in Seattle on your typical hotel cable. A lot more was shown on ESPNU which many households and sports bars have. Having a dual meet championship would be awesome, it'd make having a more complete and balanced team more important

I still think the absolute best thing for wrestling would be to have a Duals Team Champion and a Tournament Team Champion.

Hold a duals tournament the week/weekend or two weeks/weekend before conference individuals. Then hold the individual tournament as is.

This would offer more opportunity to put wrestling on the big stage. However, I'm told this is NOT an option.

I guess the new proposal would be the next best thing, but, they need to work on the timing of things. Right now, it just doesn't make much sense. I do like the general idea though.