Sign in to follow this  
grapplefan

UNI and Cornell still undefeated

Now only UNI is undefeated in duals. Way to go, Panthers!

I'd like to see a UNI vs. Cornell dual every year.

I'm not sure about every year, but certainly this year would be one heck of a dual - maybe next year, too?

Yeah, EVERY year.

Coach Koll may not be pleased that Iowa and Penn State won't put Cornell on their dual schedule, but let's see if he can fit UNI to the Cornell dual season: Bill Koll's Alma mater vs. his son's Ivy team. Sounds like a barn-burner.

Ivy schools have a bit f a disadvantage that they all must work through. I believe they have a limit of dates being 13? Where all other D1 schools have 16. I think the Ivys get a date waiver for the NWCA Duals?

So the Ivys don't have near the freedom.

Ivy schools have a bit f a disadvantage that they all must work through. I believe they have a limit of dates being 13? Where all other D1 schools have 16. I think the Ivys get a date waiver for the NWCA Duals?

So the Ivys don't have near the freedom.

Then UNI should be one of the 13.

Koll scheduling UNI makes sense with the family connection. I could see a Missouri/UNI midwest trip next year for Cornell

This year would have been a great year for UNI and Cornell to dual (or is it duel, in that sense?), as it would be super competitive. By next season, UNI won't quite be the team that they are this year and probably won't hold up as well against Cornell, but they'll still be fairly decent.

Koll scheduling UNI makes sense with the family connection. I could see a Missouri/UNI midwest trip next year for Cornell

This year would have been a great year for UNI and Cornell to dual (or is it duel, in that sense?), as it would be super competitive. By next season, UNI won't quite be the team that they are this year and probably won't hold up as well against Cornell, but they'll still be fairly decent.

cornell only seems to schedule big duals due to their limited dates

the last two years they have doubled up on ivy road trips with penn and Princeton in the same day as well as brown and Harvard in the same day so I can see why they didn't think to dual uni who would have picked them to be this good