Sign in to follow this  
hammer

Okie state v Penn State

I may not have all the facts, but at least I rooted for the wrestler who ended up winning.

edit- Not trolling: at best, you constructed the sentence in question with a great deal of ambiguity, that could possibly mean what you intended. Regardless of whether or not one could possibly make your interpretation, you should have used language that clearly demonstrated your idea in order to prevent the rampant flaming and trolling that has ensued. I wrote a wall of text pointing out semantic and lexical inconsistencies between your text and your alleged meaning, but decided that this is not the "forum" for such discussion.

I was breaking your balls a little. Don't be so sensitive. It's unbecoming of a troll. We need some good ones to liven up these otherwise boring boards, so I'm rooting for you.

Poor Brown. Second will be his highest placing at NCAA's during his career. Gets close but won't get the top spot.

Brown's only a junior. Perry and Howe are done after this year.

Even so, he will still have Kokesh, Storley and Evans to contend with.

Maybe Marsteller too. He could end up being a total flop, who knows, but he could also be as good as billed.

Poor Brown. Second will be his highest placing at NCAA's during his career. Gets close but won't get the top spot.

Brown's only a junior. Perry and Howe are done after this year.

Even so, he will still have Kokesh, Storley and Evans to contend with.

Well, Brown's never beaten Howe or Perry but he's beaten Storley and Evans multiple times. He's got as good a chance as any.