Sign in to follow this  
MA_Wrestler

Minnesota vs Cornell

what a boring match. I have no clue how Dean beat Ruth.

Did you say that every time Dake beat Taylor? I bet you did.......

As in Football a Great defense will often beat a Great offense. Dean was never in danger of losing and Steinhaus did just hold Ruth to a regular decision. The only weakness I see from Dean is his length, or lack thereof. He was in deep on Steinhaus a few times and simply couldn't get to the other leg.

This thread isn't about you

Pass.

Really, that is your response? You insult a freshman who just beat Steinhaus for the 2nd time and I respond by calling you out and you imply it is about me? Where did I bring myself into it in ANY WAY?

Again, did you say the same thing every time Dake beat Taylor?

Pass.

Really, that is your response? You insult a freshman who just beat Steinhaus for the 2nd time and I respond by calling you out and you imply it is about me? Where did I bring myself into it in ANY WAY?

Look at his sig and you have your answer.

Dean vs. Steinhaus was a great match. The Incredible Hulk vs. The Thing. Two very evenly matched physical specimens with excellent fundamentals. Anyone who expected Scoreapalooza does not know wrestling.

I can't believe Dean is a freshman. He might be the most physically mature freshman I've ever seen.

I'm not going to be rude about it but if Dean wrestles that match against Ruth he doesn't win and I wouldn't see it being that close. This is the first I have seen of Dean since the scuffle and I think he is talented and will contend for a title every year I do not think he is on Ruth's level right now. Anything can happen in a match but I would pick Ruth by a major if they meet again.

Pass.

Look at his sig and you have your answer.

Dean vs. Steinhaus was a great match. The Incredible Hulk vs. The Thing. Two very evenly matched physical specimens with excellent fundamentals. Anyone who expected Scoreapalooza does not know wrestling.

I can't believe Dean is a freshman. He might be the most physically mature freshman I've ever seen.

I was well aware of his sig bet and loss and simply wanted to point it out after what he said. I think SO MANY on here do a major disservice to wrestlers when they insult anyone who doesn't score big points.

Nice try. I called Dean "beastly" in this very thread. Once he beat Nate Brown early in the year, I knew Cornell was in for a treat. But your comparison to Dake/Taylor is silly. Nobody was shocked by Dake's ability to keep beating Taylor

I didn't ask everybody. I asked YOU.

None of it is relevant. Just another PSU pissing match you want to get into.

I picked Taylor for the first folkstyle match and my sig's been that way ever since. After that, I considered Dake the favorite, but believed Taylor could win. After the finals match, it's documented here somewhere that I believe Dake would win 85 or 90 out of 100 folkstyle matches.

None of it is relevant. Just another PSU pissing match you want to get into.

I picked Taylor for the first folkstyle match and my sig's been that way ever since. After that, I considered Dake the favorite, but believed Taylor could win. After the finals match, it's documented here somewhere that I believe Dake would win 85 or 90 out of 100 folkstyle matches.

Sorry it is NOT about PSU one bit. It was meant to SOLELY be about you. You called out Dean and I called you out on it. Also, please don't act like I am the attack PSU guy. I have said, over and over again, that PSU is, and has been, the best team for the last 4 years.

Yeah Hulk Hogan... I sure called him out, brother!

Thank goodness we have MSU158 around so he can maintain civility here.

Hulk Hogan? Really? Did I tell you to eat your vitamins? I promise you I wasn't wearing a rip off shirt and did NOT rip it off when this go around started.

Did you not slight Dean? I disagreed with you. Stated why and added the Dake vs. Taylor part to point out that defense can beat high powered offense.

At least you didn't call me Hollywood Hulk Hogan......................