Sign in to follow this  
nom

About TBar

I'm beginning to think we have a reverse psychology thing going on here. TBar purports to be a penn state and Cael fan but I believe he may not be. He just pretends to be but in actuality writes in such a way that makes other fans dislike Penn State fans and thus the team. Why else would he take every opportunity to contort arguments, find excuses to denigrate Sunderland, whine about other coaches, use any minor point, twist it and say it proves a much bigger point, lie, scream the sky is yellow and not back it up, and so on. He posts so often in the same annoying way, I really think my hypothesis may be true.

Reader beware.

I used to think the exact same thing about Mopar. Then I slowly realized he wasn't acting and felt super guilty for picking on a mentally handicapped wrestling fan. He just wants to cheer for his team and talk on the message board like the rest of the cool kids and I pick on him. I'm an awful person.

As far as Tbar and Tigs and the rest of them I think to some degree the OP is correct. I know they don't really believe EVERYTHING they say. Why they say things like Taylor is better than Dake, I have no idea. Their motives are a mystery but they'd have to be twice as mentally handicapped as Mopar to believe half the nonsense they post.

It has been previously decided at your little Knights of the Roundtable meetings that I am Cael Sanderson, then Cody Sanderson, and then Cyler Sanderson.

Now some you believe (and find thread starting post worthy) how and why I might be a fan of a team not named Penn State. You guys are pretty entertaining, I will grant you that. :lol:

I tried to bring a little levity to diffuse things, tommygun, but you have shown you won't have any of that. I tried, at least. Later.

I think you are being a little too sensitive. I think all the videos were meant out of good fun.