Sign in to follow this  
Nitter

Taylor questionable for All-Star meet

If Dake goes 165 for the entire season and they don't meet until the NCAA finals, I think that favors Dake. He's already in Taylor's head and that's only going to get worse the longer they go without wrestling. On the other hand, if they wrestled 3x this year, I could see Taylor figuring a few things out and becoming more comfortable. If he sits out the All Star match that won't help. Not seeing Dake until the stakes are high, when Dake is at his best, is not great for Taylor. But maybe they'll meet at the Scuffle.

I had 3 different reliable sources confirm tonight that DT did suffered an apparently painful yet minor injury today at practice. No word on whether it will affect his status for the All Star yet but that is under consideration by the staff.

I can't recall Taylor ever having a significant injury preventing him from wrestling.

There was that one time he had a close decision to hatchett and everyone said it was because he had the flu .

---

I recall seeing tape or a wrap on Taylor's lower back back in April at the OTT's and wondered if he had an injury then, but he wrestled after that, and it didn't seem like anything.

Has he had any history of back strain or previous back injury?

Regardless of whether he has wrestled injured before or not, I can understand sitting out from an exhibition match if he really is injured. Taylor is not the type of guy to run away from anybody. No point in chancing things in a match just to please the fans. But as I said before, I think it's in his best interest to get as many looks at Dake as possible, because if they don't meet until the NCAA finals, where Dake is Mr. Prime Time, he's in trouble.

Regardless of whether he has wrestled injured before or not, I can understand sitting out from an exhibition match if he really is injured. Taylor is not the type of guy to run away from anybody. No point in chancing things in a match just to please the fans. But as I said before, I think it's in his best interest to get as many looks at Dake as possible, because if they don't meet until the NCAA finals, where Dake is Mr. Prime Time, he's in trouble.
They would meet before the NCAAs. See SOUTHERN SCUFFLE.

They may not meet at the Southern Scuffle. See TYLER CALDWELL.

Better yet, book your tickets to Chattanooga and, quite literally, see SOUTHERN SCUFFLE!

Taylor had a stress fracture this summer. He was off the mat for awhile and was wearing a wrap at our summer clinc. He said it was pretty bad, so he must of reaggravaited it. If he was running from Dake, then he would have never signed up for the event in the first place, which he's not. The kid loves competion. kind of a junkie towards wrestling the best. Honestly would anyone wrestle Dake if they weren't 100%.

Trick or Treat...I was hoping for $39 a shot but NYC is greedy like Obama...LMAO!!!

Guys. Dake and Taylor are wrestling in my back yard later this Fall.

I am selling tickets to this at $40 a shot. Preorders are going on right now. (no refunds please)

I take paypal.