Sign in to follow this  
Nitter

Taylor questionable for All-Star meet

Some of you guys are a trip. One of the premier wrestlers in D1 gets hurt and your first thought is he's avoiding Kyle Dake. Pretty sad. I know both guys and neither is an avoider. Good luck to David for a swift and complete recovery. The comment on Caldwell was on the money though. Overlooking him is a huge mistake.

Both the All Star meet and the Scuffle will do just fine with or without DT. There are plenty of outstanding match ups.

Taylor had a stress fracture this summer. He was off the mat for awhile and was wearing a wrap at our summer clinc. He said it was pretty bad, so he must of reaggravaited it. If he was running from Dake, then he would have never signed up for the event in the first place, which he's not. The kid loves competion. kind of a junkie towards wrestling the best. Honestly would anyone wrestle Dake if they weren't 100%.

----

I don't believe for a minute that Taylor is running from Dake. An injury makes more sense.

I'd not read anything about a stress fracture previously. Is that referring to spondylolysis? I would hope not, as that would be a lousy thing for a wrestler to have, and a cause for recurring pain.

Taylor had a stress fracture this summer. He was off the mat for awhile and was wearing a wrap at our summer clinc. He said it was pretty bad, so he must of reaggravaited it. If he was running from Dake, then he would have never signed up for the event in the first place, which he's not. The kid loves competion. kind of a junkie towards wrestling the best. Honestly would anyone wrestle Dake if they weren't 100%.

----

I don't believe for a minute that Taylor is running from Dake. An injury makes more sense.

I'd not read anything about a stress fracture previously. Is that referring to spondylolysis? I would hope not, as that would be a lousy thing for a wrestler to have, and a cause for recurring pain.

Matt Ruppel had it and was done the year after winning his title.

----

Matt Ruppel had it and was done the year after winning his title.

My son's GF, as a senior in High School, was the womens 4A State Champion Gymnast this past year. She has Spondylolysis. It is a Miserable, Painful, and Nagging afliction. She no longer competes, and very often needs a lower back brace to keep everything in alignment and reduce the pain.

Wow, we went from DT faking the injury to a possible career ending diagnosis.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Taylor pass out at 31 Flavors last night....

Next up are the comparisons to Troy Letters and the way his career ended….

Although he wasn't what he had been, Troy finished his career on the mats at NCAAs. Ruppel wrestled a three bouts early his last year and that was it.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Taylor pass out at 31 Flavors last night....

Sanderson said he's like on the verge of death. And this guy in my biology class said that if Taylor dies he's giving his eyes to Stevie Wonder.

He must of heard he had to wrestle Kyle Dake.

It always surprises me how low an opinion many of the posters on this site have of wrestlers. Check that, instead of surprises it DISGUSTS me. I'd like to see any of the posters here that write that one wrestler is ducking another say that to the wrestlers face but obviously they wouldn't have the guts to do that. :lol:

Sanderson said he's like on the verge of death. And this guy in my biology class said that if Taylor dies he's giving his eyes to Stevie Wonder.

Anyone ...anyone.... Voodoo Economics....anyone

It always surprises me how low an opinion many of the posters on this site have of wrestlers. Check that, instead of surprises it DISGUSTS me. I'd like to see any of the posters here that write that one wrestler is ducking another say that to the wrestlers face but obviously they wouldn't have the guts to do that. :lol:

So true...

Jump off your soap box and lighten up nancy.