Sign in to follow this  
Nitter

Taylor questionable for All-Star meet

I can't recall Taylor ever having a significant injury preventing him from wrestling.

There was that one time he had a close decision to hatchett and everyone said it was because he had the flu .

I'm going to assume you didn't watch the NCAA finals.

I can't recall Taylor ever having a significant injury preventing him from wrestling.

There was that one time he had a close decision to hatchett and everyone said it was because he had the flu .

I'm going to assume you didn't watch the NCAA finals.

I did. We are discussing the injury in this thread and whether DT would wrestle with it or not.

---

I recall seeing tape or a wrap on Taylor's lower back back in April at the OTT's and wondered if he had an injury then, but he wrestled after that, and it didn't seem like anything.

Has he had any history of back strain or previous back injury?

Now that you mention that I remember it as well. Hopefully he can compete. I agree he'll need to see Dake a number of times this year to compete his best at Natty's. (and selfishly I'd love to see this matchup as many times as possible this year!)

heard his back is still sore from the amount of time he spent on it last time they wrestled

hate to say it, but if Cael pulls him for AS dual and he doesn't miss any other significant time, it's pretty clear what happened

I would say this clearly states your LOW opinion of wrestlers. With fans like you no wonder the sport is in trouble.

heard his back is still sore from the amount of time he spent on it last time they wrestled

hate to say it, but if Cael pulls him for AS dual and he doesn't miss any other significant time, it's pretty clear what happened

I would say this clearly states your LOW opinion of wrestlers. With fans like you no wonder the sport is in trouble.

sure.fans opinions of athletes is directly correlated to the sport's popularity. That's why college hoops and football are so popular- their fans adore them.

lol...Guillermo, You hate to say it????? hahaha Who are you kidding? The only thing you hate is how penn state wipes the mat on whoever your favorite team is. You sound incredibly uneducated and spiteful.

everyone knows whats going on here

Sure do. Mental midget running his mouth again.

Guest Hammerlock3

Everyone who took cheap shots at those who took cheap shots at Taylor owe the cheap shooters an apology. If not for their efforts he never would have been bullied back into competing.

This is the reason I bought the ticket. I will NOT go and probably give the tickets away. I would be upset but that is just how it goes.

According to the NWCA site on FB, there is no truth to the rumor that DT was injured and will not be wrestling.

This is the reason I bought the ticket. I will NOT go and probably give the tickets away. I would be upset but that is just how it goes.

According to the NWCA site on FB, there is no truth to the rumor that DT was injured and will not be wrestling.

Dang it, I just sold my block of tickets to Stub Hub. That's the troof.

a very sneaky way to get some tickets cheap! :-)