Sign in to follow this  
Whippetgrappler

NCAA Pickem' Contest

I have run a Pickem' Contest the last 4 years on TheWrestlingTalk.com. I am thinking about running one here. I am putting this feeler out to see if there is any interest. It would be limited to the 1st 49 contestants against the Seeds. If you are interested after reading the rules below, please say so in a comment.

The following rules will apply:

GROUND RULES:

1. You must pick the top 8 in each weight class

2. You must email your entry spreadsheet to WhippetGrappler by first day of tournament @ 10:00AM est.

I AM NOT GETTING PAID TO DO THIS!! IT IS FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT!!

3. You may alter up until that time.

4. Scoring will follow National Collegiate Athletic Association scoring for places.

16 FIRST

12 SECOND

10 THIRD

9 FOURTH

7 FIFTH

6 SIXTH

4 SEVENTH

3 EIGHTH

5. You score if you correctly guess the person who takes that place.

6. You will score 2 points for each person you pick as an AA.

Ex. You pick Nikko Triggas to Win at 125 but he places second. You still score 2 points because he was an AA.

If you correctly pick a wrestler to Place you also will score 2 points.

I HAVE ENHANCED MY SPREADSHEET TO AUTOMATICALLY SCORE BONUS POINTS ALSO THIS YEAR SO I CAN GET THE RESULTS BACK TO YOU SOONER.

7. I will announce weight class and total winners.

8. I can add new rules as it becomes necessary to dispell any cheating or arguments.

9. Total winner wins bragging rights for 1 year!

10. If you enter this contest, you choose to follow all rules.

11. Entry forms will be sent out soon. Please start sending your email address to WhippetGrappler so you can receive your excel spreadsheet Entry Form.

12. You must spell correctly as the spreadsheet will only score exact matches for the weight class placers.

I'm in. I would have loved this idea no matter what but once snappy got in I was salivating. Now hopefully Tigs signs up! I don't even care if their Gump signs up. Thanks for putting in the work to do a contest like this! Very cool and much appreciated sir!