Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

David Taylor!!!!!!!!!! 11 Seconds!!!!!

Saw that...What a memorable way to go out in your final dual!! Congrats DT

You could see how happy both he and the fans were after that happened! They had to hold up Brown's match for the curtain call on David Taylor's truly great unbeaten home duals career. Nice.

Lawson doesn't look ready for prime time and English did not impress. Beitz and Gingrich for the post season, imo.

I agree.

Lawson looks like he has lost some mobility and is tentative. I think he would go 2 and out the way he looked today. I think Beitz looks better than English, but the kid English wrestled isn't exactly chopped liver. If English is beating Beitz in the room then this is a very tough call.

I was at Rec Hall today, and must say it was a pleasure meeting both Ed and David. That pin shoulda been called at about 7 seconds, but whatever, lol. What a way for both of them to go out! Will certainly miss these 2! It was buzzing. Glad I have video of some of it!

I am a very long time friend of the Taylors and admire David and Ruth's wrestling prowess. Making much ado over todays pins is silly. It would actually have been more germane to question why those falls took so long. The big win today was Daley.

I was at Rec Hall today, and must say it was a pleasure meeting both Ed and David. That pin shoulda been called at about 7 seconds, but whatever, lol. What a way for both of them to go out! Will certainly miss these 2! It was buzzing. Glad I have video of some of it!

Truth...

Regarding English, Clarion's Arthur is pretty tough and probably is one of Clarion's bright spots for the future(along with Austin Matthews).

You can add true freshman Evan Daily to that list also.

Boy that's humiliating for the Clarion kid. Must have been pinned in 4 seconds.

Taylor actually jumped the whistle off the start and got a caution. It was pretty clear at that point he wanted to work very quickly.

As a nice little bonus, I got to meet Varner.